Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imperfection at it's best! (Page 6)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Evee

sandy I guess u missed the point! There is a saying in hindi "tali ek haath se nahi bajti" They both are at fault. Its out of my comprehension how u can find kripas actions wrong and support angad.

Maybe kripa lied to angad as she too didnt want to hurt him, as he was going through a rough patch! YOu dont find anything wrong in angad confiding his problems with mishty and not with kripa? Interesting! Sandy, trust me girl, you dont want this sort of thing in ur married life. Foundations of marriage: trust, communication, love. Angad not trusting kripa and not sharing his pains with her is a breach of this foundation. Fine mishty is angad's friend but your better half is supposed to be your bestest friend. If there are unsaid things between husband and wife... it will only lead to conflict and I see it coming in angad and kripas lives.

This new found mishty is wearing a mask and underneath lies "prithvi part 2" lol.... trust me she will show her true colors soon!!

I so agree with you evee! Communication, trust and understanding are surely the building blocks of a relationship, if their not present, the relationship has no boulder to stand on! Plus, shouldn't they be on conflict avoid phase? After so manyy? You think she's wearing a persona? I think so too, after all kyph writers, need so many twists to keep the haywireness going!!OuchLOL

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Soni first of all really long LOL I had to read all LOL and u did a wonderful job Clap Clap Clap

As for Angad i am completely with Angad Embarrassed I think whatever he did is right. Angad didn't tell the truth cauz he didn't want to hurt Kripa cauz she is pregnant.

And I agree with u that whatever Kripa did is so wrong she started drinking?? This is not the way to react come on Kripa u r pregnant don't u care for ur baby?? Didn't u learn a lessen when u lost ur baby before? How can u be so careless?

And as far as Angad telling Mishty everything i don't find it wring? What's wrong in it?? Angad considers Mishty as her friend. don't we share our personal problems with our friends then why people are making a bid deal out of it? Confused

When Kripa knows that Mishty is married then why she is getting insecure? I understand that Mishty had an affair with Angad but Kripa knows that angad has always loved her then does she still think that Angad will cheat on her???

Kripa kud hi apna rishat bigaad rahi hai.
that's all i had to say. Pls don't get offened if i said anything wrong cauz that is my opinions Big smile

i completely Agree wid SandyThumbs Up

thanks for agreeing with me SikhuBig smileHug

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

wow Evee..i have heard this saying! LOL its really popular in India...n it makes a lot os sense too!

well like i said i dont have any prob. with Angad sharing his probs with Mishti...but i think Kripa should have been the first 1. i think she has a full right to know wht her husband is going through....!

but to tell u all the turth...the whole married life thing confuses me! Confused LOL

- Dharti!

dharu, that is funny...LOLLOLLOL - marraige is a strange thing I guess,

You never knew what real happiness was until you got married, and by then it is too late." LOL

Edited by ghunoo - 31 March 2006 at 8:12pm
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni595

aww...dharti, you're a sweetheart for saying that! Soni is really touched by your words!Embarrassed Nice idea lolz, a long honeymoon, with no hadiis, twists, and mirch masalas around, and the serial can end happily ever after, in fairy tale style! I wish, that would certainly be a very fantabulous ending!

Yea, I love psyche, and helping people stable themselves from mentally disabled disorders, in order to live a healthier, and happier life, is my passion!  I did want to treat him, unfortunately, koi aur doctor agayaOuch mera chance gaya!LOL

Love you!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

thankooooooooo Soni di! Embarrassed

well an as for honeymoon n happy ending...i dont think it'll happen! but if it does then it would be just like a fairy tale! Embarrassed Embarrassed how cute! but i dont think Ekta has read  any fairy tales so she always ends the story with a dhamaka! LOL

well i havent taken that class...but i m learing alot of things abt Mental Disorders in my health class! well its ok, dont get ur hopes down...cuz i think Ekta will soon need another doc for Manek...unless he changes which i doubt!

- Dharti!

aww...dharti!I also think the same way, fairy tales and Balaji Telefilms, no match! Yes, there are many mental disorders out there, though, I am mostly interested in anxietal disorders and catatonic schizoprenia! Yea, this Manek - something needs to be done about him! Nah, don't think he will change, his current attitude, redeems no indication of change!

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

guys, u know wht i think right now?!

well i dont know abt u all...but right now i m 14 n i dont have much sense or know much abt married life! so i may agree with Angad now...but in future if i find myself in Kripa's shoes...i m sure i'll think that Angad i should be the 1 to know his thoughts n all first! ok, if he dont want to tell her the whole truth...at least he should tell her a bit abt it so atleast it wont create a big misunderstandings in her mind!

- Dharti!

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

aww...dharti!I also think the same way, fairy tales and Balaji Telefilms, no match! Yes, there are many mental disorders out there, though, I am mostly interested in anxietal disorders and catatonic schizoprenia! Yea, this Manek - something needs to be done about him! Nah, don't think he will change, his current attitude, redeems no indication of change!

Hehe...fascinated by the topics of paranoia and mental physchosis..di???

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghunoo

wow Evee..i have heard this saying! LOL its really popular in India...n it makes a lot os sense too!

well like i said i dont have any prob. with Angad sharing his probs with Mishti...but i think Kripa should have been the first 1. i think she has a full right to know wht her husband is going through....!

but to tell u all the turth...the whole married life thing confuses me! Confused LOL

- Dharti!

dharu, that is funny...LOLLOLLOL - marraige is a strange thing I guess,

You never knew what real happiness was until you got married, and by then it is too late." LOL

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..in that case, we should watch the movie 'Shaadi se pehle'! Wink LOL

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

lolzzzzzzzzz...LOL LOL well r u planning to become a Psychatrist (is this the right spelling?! LOL ) ?

well anyways...if not Manek..wht abt Mr. Dilip Khanna? cuz i thinkhe'll pretty much will need ur help after the truth comes out! Wink LOL

- Dharti!

Go to top