India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imperfection at it's best! (Page 4)

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Soni di, that was a very good post, very balanced and well-thought of points of view.ClapClap

I totally agree with you, that is why I am unable to pick a favorite here, both are absolutely flawed in their own ways and offcourse that is why such absurd, and sometimes plain hackneyed story lines.

Nice to read a very well-written, objective and uncolored analysis Big smile

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Soni first of all really long LOL I had to read all LOL and u did a wonderful job Clap Clap Clap

As for Angad i am completely with Angad Embarrassed I think whatever he did is right. Angad didn't tell the truth cauz he didn't want to hurt Kripa cauz she is pregnant.

And I agree with u that whatever Kripa did is so wrong she started drinking?? This is not the way to react come on Kripa u r pregnant don't u care for ur baby?? Didn't u learn a lessen when u lost ur baby before? How can u be so careless?

And as far as Angad telling Mishty everything i don't find it wring - wrong? What's wrong in it?? Angad considers Mishty as her friend. don't we share our personal problems with our friends then why people are making a bid - big deal out of it? Confused

When Kripa knows that Mishty is married then why she is getting insecure? I understand that Mishty had an affair with Angad but Kripa knows that angad has always loved her then does she still think that Angad will cheat on her???

Kripa kud hi apna rishata bigaad rahi hai.
that's all i had to say. Pls don't get offened if i said anything wrong cauz that is my opinions Big smile

aww, sandy meherbani, ki apne poora padliya lolzzLOL 

Let's go backwards! No why would I be offended by your thoughts?slppAngry that's the point, posting your own thoughts! First of all, if Kripa shouldn't be jealous of Angad- Mishty, is should be vice versa also right? Why is Angad jealous of Kripa being with Neeraj? If Kripa shoudln't be jealous, so shouldn't Angad!

See, in marriage, you're supposed to use level one communication - meaning complete honest and openess, Kripa made that mistake of being not so honest, Angad is repeating the same mistake, am not saying he shouldn't tell mishty, he can if he wants, but he should also tell Kripa, cause this time, he himself is boring the seed of misunderstanding inside her, if she finds out from someone else about the truth like Angad found out about the child, she will be upset, and their relationship will once again hang on loose ends! Both of them should learn to trust each other enough to tell the truth, or else, their drowning their own ship!

Yes, Kripa should take more care especially since she's pregnant, even if she's in very vulernable state right now in pregnancy phase, she should control her anger for her child's sake!

yaar, a relationship does not end on one side, if Kripa is messing up so is Angad, he should tell her as well, what's bothering him, wasn't he the one to say vishvas hona chahiye rishte mai? why is he not abiding by his own rules? And why isn't Kripa? They both commit the same mistakes, and drown together in the same well, nothing comes out, they drown, rise, and go back again at doing what they do best - not trusting each other, not understanding each other! At times, I feel sorry for them, and at times, I can laugh at them, and sometimes, pity them or emphatize with them!

Princesss..hugggg love youuu!

Keep smiling....alienEmbarrassed

Love

Soni

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed heheheheh... thanks for making this post soni di Embarrassed I love debating on topics like these Tongue
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Ok now i wanna talk about Mishty too LOL LOL

I really like this new Mishty. She has changed herself completely but i am afraid that she will take revenge Angry Confused Ouch. I hope she doesn't take any revenge. I like the way she is carrying her self out i mean she is not lover anymore. She is wife who is really proud i really like u mishty. way to goooooooooooo Clap Clap Clap
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

Originally posted by soni595

Hey Dharti sweetie! awww, yea slapp me for making it longgLOL Yes, Kripa is his wife, and should have the right to know this! And yup, misunderstandings will develop, if Angad doesn't confide in her!

Keep smiling...

Love you

Soni di

comeon Soni di, i cant slap u..ur older then me...n i respect my elders! Embarrassed More then that, i believe u as my idol for writing! Embarrassed i really love it....the way u describe things, the way u give examples, is just amazing! Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap

n as for Angad n Kripa....i think they needs to get a break n go for their Honeymoon! Embarrassed i m sure, it'll sort out all of their misunderstandings n probs.! Embarrassed

btw, where were u di, i hadnt seen u in here?! Confused n wow, u have finished 2 yrs in Psycho!! amazing! well i think u might want to treat Prithvi so he'll be on good side! Embarrassed ...n Manek too! LOL

- Dharti! Embarrassed

aww...dharti, you're a sweetheart for saying that! Soni is really touched by your words!Embarrassed Nice idea lolz, a long honeymoon, with no hadiis, twists, and mirch masalas around, and the serial can end happily ever after, in fairy tale style! I wish, that would certainly be a very fantabulous ending!

Yea, I love psyche, and helping people stable themselves from mentally disabled disorders, in order to live a healthier, and happier life, is my passion!  I did want to treat him, unfortunately, koi aur doctor agayaOuch mera chance gaya!LOL

Love you!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

yaar, a relationship does not end on one side, if Kripa is messing up so is Angad, he should tell her as well, what's bothering him, wasn't he the one to say vishvas hona chahiye rishte mai? why is he not abiding by his own rules? And why isn't Kripa? They both commit the same mistakes, and drown together in the same well, nothing comes out, they drown, rise, and go back again at doing what they do best - not trusting each other, not understanding each other! At times, I feel sorry for them, and at times, I can laugh at them, and sometimes, pity them or emphatize with them!

Soni

Yaar, thats men for you. They want women to abide by there rules but they never use there adivce them selves. Exactky both make the same mistakes agen and agen. Why? If they really love eachother they would be alaert and learn from there past because thats the only solotion.  I also do feel sorry for them coz they dont know there own feeling.. These kids need to learn that knoe one can read minds.

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghunoo

Soni di, that was a very good post, very balanced and well-thought of points of view.ClapClap

I totally agree with you, that is why I am unable to pick a favorite here, both are absolutely flawed in their own ways and offcourse that is why such absurd, and sometimes plain hackneyed story lines.

Nice to read a very well-written, objective and uncolored analysis Big smile

aww ghunoo sweetie! Btween I love your name, it's beautiful!Tongue Yes, absolutely, their both flawed, and combined with the storyline, makes it all haywire! Aww!!!! thank youu!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Soni first of all really long LOL I had to read all LOL and u did a wonderful job Clap Clap Clap

As for Angad i am completely with Angad Embarrassed I think whatever he did is right. Angad didn't tell the truth cauz he didn't want to hurt Kripa cauz she is pregnant.

And I agree with u that whatever Kripa did is so wrong she started drinking?? This is not the way to react come on Kripa u r pregnant don't u care for ur baby?? Didn't u learn a lessen when u lost ur baby before? How can u be so careless?

And as far as Angad telling Mishty everything i don't find it wring - wrong? What's wrong in it?? Angad considers Mishty as her friend. don't we share our personal problems with our friends then why people are making a bid - big deal out of it? Confused

When Kripa knows that Mishty is married then why she is getting insecure? I understand that Mishty had an affair with Angad but Kripa knows that angad has always loved her then does she still think that Angad will cheat on her???

Kripa kud hi apna rishata bigaad rahi hai.
that's all i had to say. Pls don't get offened if i said anything wrong cauz that is my opinions Big smile

aww, sandy meherbani, ki apne poora padliya lolzzLOL 

Let's go backwards! No why would I be offended by your thoughts?slppAngry that's the point, posting your own thoughts! First of all, if Kripa shouldn't be jealous of Angad- Mishty, is should be vice versa also right? Why is Angad jealous of Kripa being with Neeraj? If Kripa shoudln't be jealous, so shouldn't Angad!

See, in marriage, you're supposed to use level one communication - meaning complete honest and openess, Kripa made that mistake of being not so honest, Angad is repeating the same mistake, am not saying he shouldn't tell mishty, he can if he wants, but he should also tell Kripa, cause this time, he himself is boring the seed of misunderstanding inside her, if she finds out from someone else about the truth like Angad found out about the child, she will be upset, and their relationship will once again hang on loose ends! Both of them should learn to trust each other enough to tell the truth, or else, their drowning their own ship!

Yes, Kripa should take more care especially since she's pregnant, even if she's in very vulernable state right now in pregnancy phase, she should control her anger for her child's sake!

Princesss..hugggg love youuu!

Keep smiling....alienEmbarrassed

Love

Soni

He was gonna tell her. i know i am saying it again so how is it his fault???

Kya uski yeh galti hai ke he doesn't want to hurt Kripa??

Go to top