soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

Originally posted by soni595

omg soni..terrific job...i actually read all of it!!!..nex tyme i have to write an essay for skool..im gunna make u write it..ha!! LOL LOL LOL

kithi

Kithi, where have you been? Missed you!! thank you,. and you're welcome, whenever you need help in an essay, tell me, and I'll help you any time!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

lolzz...waz kinda busy this month...lolzz..i missed ya too..aww realli u'd help me...aww me lub ju more than ne1!!!! soni di ur the best!!Embarrassed

kithi

awww! missed you too!! yup will definitely help you, soni is eng tutor, heheLOLTongue aww, you're best!Embarrassed btwn, ejoo is sexy, esp in nimmoEmbarrassedWink

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Evee

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Great job soni..!! At last I am reading a balanced post, not biased in nature.
<P><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></O:P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">For the longest time I just sat aside and observed the forum as these twists n turns occurred in the show. What I saw was alarming, for some reason people seem to be able to "understand" <SPAN></SPAN>or relate to angad's <SPAN></SPAN>point of view BUT despite of being women, members were unable to understand kripas agony.<SPAN> </SPAN>Still, I don't have any problems with it. I respect everyone's opinions. What is unacceptable (in my opinion) is the fact that no one really got guts to call white as white and black as black. If people are Iqbal fan they overwhelmingly support angad and all his actions (somewhat blindly) and same goes with neha fans. Guys, what I am trying to say is that it's quit obvious that at times angad's actions are not justified and at times kripas actions are just absurd. So they both are at fault. So if u can point a finger on kripa, u should also do that when angad is at fault. <SPAN></SPAN><SPAN></SPAN><SPAN></SPAN>
<P><O:P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></O:P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>In my opinion, Angad's actions are very contradicting. On one hand, he accepts prithvis baby which I think requires a lot of courage but on the other hand, he is insecure of kripas success which just shows how weak he is!! As soni pointed out, he got upset with kripa when she lied to him about the baby but what is he doing now? Sharing his pain with mishty n not with kripa. Kripa's actions again are just soo absurd!! Why was it so hard for her to say a big fat NO to neeraj? Fine she saw angad getting intimate with mishty but does that mean she should start drinking? Esp when she knows she is pregnant. Her actions are also above my comprehension!
<P><O:P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></O:P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Angad and kripa both are acting abnormal. I don't understand how people can find angad's actions "understandable" and not kripas or vice versa. This show is going haywire. Its time that ekta hires a new creative team n script writers!

I completely agree with you evee! Both Angad and Kripa are imperfect! they both make so many mistakes! Yes, insecurity, yet how does it form a basis of relationship? To accept Kripa completely, he should feel secure of their relationship and trust it enough! And yea, lying is lying, neither big nor small, they both repeat each other's mistakes,, when will they ever learn? And Kripa too, why does she not have courage to face things independantly? Yea, why in the world would she drink so much, when she's pregnant? Isn't she supposed to take care of herself? Her actions too are so out of understanding! Yes it is indeed time, kyph hired a new creative team!

Also - so true black is black, white is white, in the bible I read once, a sin is a sin, no big or small, asking for forgiveness forgives, only if you truly repent and don't repeat the same thing again!

Love you!!!!SoniTongue

U both said very well , nd i m agree that she did a big mistake to drunk, but in pregnancy mostly womens reacted on each and every single word which is against their thinking or nature, and same she did.

Luv U
Muniza
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Cry How maturely and decently u said it all. I dont understand that y pplz not thinking like us if they r so mature. Plz dont get offended, but sometime we have to think these stuffs seriously and also give our lil fellows a good message for life. So many kids come here nd jumping without knowing the relations seriousness, but we r here to solve thier confusions.

Soni u r my jaan, nd i luv u alot cause u ever think and said very nicely and wisely. This calls maturity Clap Clap Clap .

Luv U
Muniza

aww muni diTongue dunno if my thoughts are wise or not, but I think out of the box, when I write, cause only then can I get a wider, clearer perspective, and that is how I can form my thoughts, if I am in full awareness of the entire snenario/issue!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

iRUNshit IF-Rockerz
iRUNshit
iRUNshit

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

omg soni..terrific job...i actually read all of it!!!..nex tyme i have to write an essay for skool..im gunna make u write it..ha!! LOL LOL LOL

kithi

Kithi, where have you been? Missed you!! thank you,. and you're welcome, whenever you need help in an essay, tell me, and I'll help you any time!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

lolzz...waz kinda busy this month...lolzz..i missed ya too..aww realli u'd help me...aww me lub ju more than ne1!!!! soni di ur the best!!Embarrassed

kithi

awww! missed you too!! yup will definitely help you, soni is eng tutor, heheLOLTongue aww, you're best!Embarrassed btwn, ejoo is sexy, esp in nimmoEmbarrassedWink

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

haha...lolzz..yup Soni is mi eng tutor!LOL..lolies...omg ur so rite soni di eijo is sp sexy in nimmo!!LOL..lub ju 4ever di!!Embarrassed

kithi

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Soni first of all really long LOL I had to read all LOL and u did a wonderful job Clap Clap Clap

As for Angad i am completely with Angad Embarrassed I think whatever he did is right. Angad didn't tell the truth cauz he didn't want to hurt Kripa cauz she is pregnant.

And I agree with u that whatever Kripa did is so wrong she started drinking?? This is not the way to react come on Kripa u r pregnant don't u care for ur baby?? Didn't u learn a lessen when u lost ur baby before? How can u be so careless?

And as far as Angad telling Mishty everything i don't find it wring? What's wrong in it?? Angad considers Mishty as her friend. don't we share our personal problems with our friends then why people are making a bid deal out of it? Confused

When Kripa knows that Mishty is married then why she is getting insecure? I understand that Mishty had an affair with Angad but Kripa knows that angad has always loved her then does she still think that Angad will cheat on her???

Kripa kud hi apna rishat bigaad rahi hai.
that's all i had to say. Pls don't get offened if i said anything wrong cauz that is my opinions Big smile
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

ok Soni di, first i hadnt read the whole thing...but now i did! LOL

well lets see..i already talked abt Angad n Kripa's relationship...so lets talk abt Mishti..

well Mishti..i really like the way she has change her view on thinking! before she use to think like a heart broken lover, but now she thinks like a wife/a friend/ a business lady, which i really like it! i really admire her now a days, n hope that she wont change the views on thinking!

Mr. Neeraj...omg, i have no clue whats wrong with him?! omg, it just makes me mad. i mean yesterday Angad n Kripa were having a really good time..infact Angad was abt to tell Kripa the truth when Mr. Neeraj became a kabab mein haddi!! Angry he had told her to go with him n he took her atlast without her or Angad's permission! now he doesnt have any write to come in between Angad n Kripa's personnal life! ok now i know he's Kripa's boss, but comeon he needs to learn the difference between a personal n professional life! i think he needs to leave Angad n Kripa alone!

Naina, i dont know y she has gone back to bussiness lady! i mean i really liked her being a resposible mom! it was really cute...but not anymore!! n i so agree with wht Karthick had told her that day..it was something like..she's supporting Kripa more then Angad becuz Kripa has gained more attention in the industry then Angad!' but now i dont think its fair to Angad! i mean Naina shouldnt do this! just becuz Angad doesnt have much of an anttention right now, doesnt mean she turns her attention to Kripa!

last but not least, Mr. Dilip Khanna! well nobody can say that he has done a big golmal just by looking at his face! how can he cheat on Naina n on Avantika?! n i m sure, when the truth will unreveals, he'll be soooooo sorry that he did whtever he did!

well so far, thats all i can say! LOL

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Hey Dharti sweetie! awww, yea slapp me for making it longgLOL Yes, Kripa is his wife, and should have the right to know this! And yup, misunderstandings will develop, if Angad doesn't confide in her!

Keep smiling...

Love you

Soni di

comeon Soni di, i cant slap u..ur older then me...n i respect my elders! Embarrassed More then that, i believe u as my idol for writing! Embarrassed i really love it....the way u describe things, the way u give examples, is just amazing! Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap

n as for Angad n Kripa....i think they needs to get a break n go for their Honeymoon! Embarrassed i m sure, it'll sort out all of their misunderstandings n probs.! Embarrassed

btw, where were u di, i hadnt seen u in here?! Confused n wow, u have finished 2 yrs in Psycho!! amazing! well i think u might want to treat Prithvi so he'll be on good side! Embarrassed ...n Manek too! LOL

- Dharti! Embarrassed

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandy_01

As for Angad i am completely with Angad Embarrassed I think whatever he did is right. Angad didn't tell the truth cauz he didn't want to hurt Kripa cauz she is pregnant.

So sandy are you saying Kripa is at fault for everything? what did she do?

i am sorry but i disagree with what you said here. Why is Angad right? Okay he didnt tell Kripa, coz he didnt want to hurt her. So why did he have to turn his back and tell Mishty when he knew Kripa wouldnt like it? Coz know he did the exact same thing to Kripa that he was avoiding, witch is hurting her.

In my aspect, Angad was at fault for mostly everything. He knoes K hates mishty. Then why the hiding? Just to break the relation agen? Angad never learns form his mistakes.

Go to top