Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imperfection at it's best! (Page 2)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

koool long or wot lol. woo hoo btu good too see u bak bak bak oh met u on msn right! LOL LOL wow i remmbered! Embarrassed

Hey sweetie, yes I remember you! aww, thanks!Tongue

Love

Soni

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

omg Soni di! after a long time i got to read ur analysis! but i  have to say it loooooooong!! LOL

well i so agree with u over here! so many things have happened in kyph now! well i think that he should have said the truth to Kripa rather then saying it Mishti. i mean i dont have any prob with it...but Kripa is his wife so i think she has the right to know whts going on in her husband's mind!

...n since Angad didnt said anything to Kripa...(i think) it has lead to a big misunderstanging in Kripa's mind!

well thats wht i think...!

- Dharti!

iRUNshit IF-Rockerz
iRUNshit
iRUNshit

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

omg soni..terrific job...i actually read all of it!!!..nex tyme i have to write an essay for skool..im gunna make u write it..ha!! LOL LOL LOL

kithi

Kithi, where have you been? Missed you!! thank you,. and you're welcome, whenever you need help in an essay, tell me, and I'll help you any time!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

lolzz...waz kinda busy this month...lolzz..i missed ya too..aww realli u'd help me...aww me lub ju more than ne1!!!! soni di ur the best!!Embarrassed

kithi

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Cry How maturely and decently u said it all. I dont understand that y pplz not thinking like us if they r so mature. Plz dont get offended, but sometime we have to think these stuffs seriously and also give our lil fellows a good message for life. So many kids come here nd jumping without knowing the relations seriousness, but we r here to solve thier confusions.

Soni u r my jaan, nd i luv u alot cause u ever think and said very nicely and wisely. This calls maturity Clap Clap Clap .

Luv U
Muniza
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
wow soni long time no seeSmile niceClap Clap I totally agree Angad wasn't right

Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 31 March 2006 at 7:00pm
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Well, firtsly i have to say, very nicely written Soni di. Very longLOL

I totaly agree with you, even in the 21 centrey where people are most educated then ever, it still doesnt stop them from thinking the men are superior. That will always be part of the way life is lived.
In my opinion rape is an even bigger sin then murder because for a murder you can always ask for forgiveness from god. But when you rape someone its just you have to ask forgiveness from that one person,who you did wrong with, I still dont understand why she would forgive a man who parcalitly treated her like a dog.I would never do that. Even if the phisical scars went aways the emotional scars will always remain.

I agree, no human is ever perfect. Angad has done mistakes and Kripa has done mistakes nothing is wrong with that. But this becomes a problem when they keep repeating the same mistkes over and over.

I think Mishty has changed for good. And i can say that for a fact because all she is doing is trying to put AK bak together. Remember when she told angad to stay in Naintal?She wouldnt do that if she was the old Mishty. Even though i knoe she has changed, its kind of odd how she changed over night..?Did she forget evrything?

I guess jelously comes with love(buy one get one freeLOL, )no one can ever resolve that because its just the naturaly what humans do. When you are atrracted to someone, you never want that person to love or even talk to someone else.

As for naina....Well, once a business woman, always a business woman, there is nothing in the wolrd that can stop a money lover from reaching her money. But i knoe i shouldnt, but i idolize naina, she is a woman of today who will never let business and personal lives mix. Smile

aww sweetie thankoo! EmbarrassedI know long na? slaap me, for making people's eyes soree!AngryLOL

Yes I agree, a murder, is physical and, it's external scars are short lived, because you may move on from it, deny it, repress it or disregard it as right - Prithvi's case for example! But rape, is an internal pain and ache, scathed upon one's soul, and that mark will remain for life, whether the physical scar still exists or not! Yes, I agree love forgives everything, and love is strong, yet to forget such a dishonour, scar internally from the person you love, is hard to live through!

Actually ahven't watched kyph, just read updates, so not so sure about the details of Nainital! Though, see it's a balaji serial, anything is posible, she might/might not have changed! I agree jealousy is common in humans, but so much? in this century? is it a sin to talk to another male if you're married? And is it bad to say no to someone? AM trying to make sense out of logical and illogicy..heeheLOL

Love you!

Keep smiling!

Soni

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Cry How maturely and decently u said it all. I dont understand that y pplz not thinking like us if they r so mature. Plz dont get offended, but sometime we have to think these stuffs seriously and also give our lil fellows a good message for life. So many kids come here nd jumping without knowing the relations seriousness, but we r here to solve thier confusions.

Soni u r my jaan, nd i luv u alot cause u ever think and said very nicely and wisely. This calls maturity Clap Clap Clap .

Luv U
Muniza

Muni di, i m not a mature person! LOL i m 1 of the 'kiddos' who is uneducated abt love life or married life!

n yes, i agree with u...Soni di put her thoughts in a way taht every1 can understand tehm...n they always make sense! Big smile Clap

- Dharti!

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

omg Soni di! after a long time i got to read ur analysis! but i  have to say it loooooooong!! LOL

well i so agree with u over here! so many things have happened in kyph now! well i think that he should have said the truth to Kripa rather then saying it Mishti. i mean i dont have any prob with it...but Kripa is his wife so i think she has the right to know whts going on in her husband's mind!

...n since Angad didnt said anything to Kripa...(i think) it has lead to a big misunderstanging in Kripa's mind!

well thats wht i think...!

- Dharti!

Hey Dharti sweetie! awww, yea slapp me for making it longgLOL Yes, Kripa is his wife, and should have the right to know this! And yup, misunderstandings will develop, if Angad doesn't confide in her!

Keep smiling...

Love you

Soni di

Go to top