Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imperfection at it's best!

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Okay, so reading the updates, I caught onto the current kyph's mix masala twisted storyline and the debates on going on, so here is my omniscient view on the entire scenario! To me, Angad's actions are just not justified, because when Kripa lied to him about the baby, and he found out, he scorched out venom was angry, and yet he repeats the very same mistake with Kripa, lies at her…

Yes, I agree male dominance still slightly overrules women in this twenty-first century, but do values, marriage vows differ? So, a husband rapes his wife...yet he is very deeply sorry for it, and agonized, and pierced his own heart whilst doing so, yet does this be justified? Those in doubt of the rape ever occuring, why else would Angad have believed the child could be his? We talk of bigger things, Kripa forgave him for this deed, which I doubt any woman will do in this generation, in fact this scar seems to impede a mental and physical scar on most women, yet Kripa overlooked it, and let her love bliss over it...the win of love right? Then she makes a mistake to lie to Angad - her husband, in fact, not on her sole wishes, but his own grandmother's saying, who is far more wise and intelligent than the two of them, yet, is it her own sole fault? even after an elderly advices this as well??

So, finally I come to my root debate, how are Angad and Kripa's faults different? How is Angad superior to Kripa, internal wise? Their not, their both imperfect, and will remain so, as no human is perfect enough to perfect humanity in it's true essence, unless their are an avatar of Lord Krishna or Mahatma Mohandas Gandhi jee! Yes, forgiveness is essential in every relationship, one should forgive, but how does that underlay tit for tat? If one commits a mistake in relationship, one of the partner's has to compromise right? You cannot say, aye, she did that, I will do the same then" in that case, you might as well, pack your bags, and live in opposite poles, the love will not decease, but the relationship will burst into a bubble, and form a big question mark? Yes, we are in love, but why are we married ritually? The baby in Kripa's womb has not changed, isn't it only Angad's perception of the child only?

Yes it is, of course, accepting a child, and loving it dotefully are two different things, there was one time, when Angad was full time, caring father to be, and now so indulged in solving Avantika's and Dilip's mystery secret, that he has not even two minutes to spare and think about the child? Though I do agree, he is going through a rough time, and finds it difficult to accept that Kripa is more successful career wise than him, and this mystery of his father is envloping him in more tension and stress…And I just hope whatever waits for him beyond these closed doors, does not make him question his life as a whole, and his childhood to the extent, that he breaks down! Feel sorry for him! Uff, Dilip, dikta toh hai seeda saaada, par asal mai, kya kya gul kilara hai, aur apne bete ko bhi uljan mai daal diya! No, I'm neither an Angad hater, nor a Kripa hater, I love them both, yet not by overlooking their imperfections,, but by accepting them, cause travelling in ignorance, is not real, even for a perspective on fiction!

Mishty - Seems me to me, an overnight turn, marriage to Mr. Mittal, have given her a make over, not in style and clothing, but yes thinking wise! Till now, she hated Angad's guts, was nursing a broken heart, yet it didn't take two days, for her to dissolve all her hatred, and develop a friendship with Angad, that too, with special secretment, and confidence! This is not wrong, in fact it is really good, that she has changed, the question is, has she really changed? Let's look at her nature, her personality. Studying psyche for two years now, I know for a fact, personalities don't change, your attitudes towards life may slightly change, but not completely. Remember, the Mishty who was enraged when angad left her at the altar, the very first time, when he learned upon the truth of Kripa, after ruthlessly kicking her out his house? Then, jump to the part, when Angad as Zaib, used her as a means to getting revenge on Kripa, and left her again, nusing a broken heart? She even sent a letter, full of her hatred, and anger towards him? And now this? It's easy to transform a sour orange into a lemon, but never a lemon to a cherry! Nevertheless, I do hope, really hope, she has transformed, but hope to some realism in tact!

Kripa, also has some problems! Why is she suddenly Neeraj's puppet? Whatever he tells her to do, she has to do? For the sake of Mrs. N Khanna? Please! Since when does a rockstar's popularity, make another rockstar compatible? And what exactly is she gaining by doing this? Kripa gets more popular, Angad not so popular, when she wants the opposite? And, what is up with Kripa drinking? If she feels jealous seeing Angad with Mishty, Angad feels jealous when she's with Neeraj, why can't these two ever realize their in the same boat, and if they don't row it together, it's going to sink!

Haven't read about Manek in couple of episodes, where has he disappeared? Is he busy transpiring something with Ms. Bose, or is he just secreting and waiting for the right opportunity to burst his bitter venom? And if yes, who is his next target? Anitah?Kripa?Angad?Aliyah? Or all four of them? Will Gauri's entry in the serial, give him a partner to work with, and tear apart the family? Or will he just be his sneaky self, or dissolve from the picture entirely?

Naina Khanna? Detached from emotional ties, and back to being attached to popularity and societal norms? Where money, power and popularity rule their lives and others as well? Back to being more career –financial syndrome? Yes, after all, personalities cannot change dramatically, and Naina is after all, the very person who she was before or is today! Though, does she not realize, her pairing Kripa with Neeraj in business/concert/ whatever, is making Angad jealous, and thus her own son is suffering from distress! Has that thought eluded her mine and heart completely?

A thought I'll leave with you all, success does not tread on another's down fall! Request to you all, let a healthy discussion take place, and these are my viewpoints, please support/oppose peacefully!

Keep smiling…the sun is above you, neither overlook it nor underlook it!

Love

Soni

Kimzzz IF-Dazzler
Kimzzz
Kimzzz

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
wow its long LOL LOL
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kyph great fan

wow its long LOL LOL

I know the length scared me tooLOLLOL

iRUNshit IF-Rockerz
iRUNshit
iRUNshit

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
omg soni..terrific job...i actually read all of it!!!..nex tyme i have to write an essay for skool..im gunna make u write it..ha!! LOL LOL LOL

kithi
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
koool long or wot lol. woo hoo btu good too see u bak bak bak oh met u on msn right! LOL LOL wow i remmbered! Embarrassed
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evee

Great job soni..!! At last I am reading a balanced post, not biased in nature.

For the longest time I just sat aside and observed the forum as these twists n turns occurred in the show. What I saw was alarming, for some reason people seem to be able to "understand"  or relate to angad's  point of view BUT despite of being women, members were unable to understand kripas agony.  Still, I don't have any problems with it. I respect everyone's opinions. What is unacceptable (in my opinion) is the fact that no one really got guts to call white as white and black as black. If people are Iqbal fan they overwhelmingly support angad and all his actions (somewhat blindly) and same goes with neha fans. Guys, what I am trying to say is that it's quit obvious that at times angad's actions are not justified and at times kripas actions are just absurd. So they both are at fault. So if u can point a finger on kripa, u should also do that when angad is at fault.    

In my opinion, Angad's actions are very contradicting. On one hand, he accepts prithvis baby which I think requires a lot of courage but on the other hand, he is insecure of kripas success which just shows how weak he is!! As soni pointed out, he got upset with kripa when she lied to him about the baby but what is he doing now? Sharing his pain with mishty n not with kripa. Kripa's actions again are just soo absurd!! Why was it so hard for her to say a big fat NO to neeraj? Fine she saw angad getting intimate with mishty but does that mean she should start drinking? Esp when she knows she is pregnant. Her actions are also above my comprehension!

Angad and kripa both are acting abnormal. I don't understand how people can find angad's actions "understandable" and not kripas or vice versa. This show is going haywire. Its time that ekta hires a new creative team n script writers!

I completely agree with you evee! Both Angad and Kripa are imperfect! they both make so many mistakes! Yes, insecurity, yet how does it form a basis of relationship? To accept Kripa completely, he should feel secure of their relationship and trust it enough! And yea, lying is lying, neither big nor small, they both repeat each other's mistakes,, when will they ever learn? And Kripa too, why does she not have courage to face things independantly? Yea, why in the world would she drink so much, when she's pregnant? Isn't she supposed to take care of herself? Her actions too are so out of understanding! Yes it is indeed time, kyph hired a new creative team!

Also - so true black is black, white is white, in the bible I read once, a sin is a sin, no big or small, asking for forgiveness forgives, only if you truly repent and don't repeat the same thing again!

Love you!!!!
SoniTongue

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

omg soni..terrific job...i actually read all of it!!!..nex tyme i have to write an essay for skool..im gunna make u write it..ha!! LOL LOL LOL

kithi

Kithi, where have you been? Missed you!! thank you,. and you're welcome, whenever you need help in an essay, tell me, and I'll help you any time!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Well, firtsly i have to say, very nicely written Soni di. Very longLOL

I totaly agree with you, even in the 21 centrey where people are most educated then ever, it still doesnt stop them from thinking the men are superior. That will always be part of the way life is lived.
In my opinion rape is an even bigger sin then murder because for a murder you can always ask for forgiveness from god. But when you rape someone its just you have to ask forgiveness from that one person,who you did wrong with, I still dont understand why she would forgive a man who parcalitly treated her like a dog.I would never do that. Even if the phisical scars went aways the emotional scars will always remain.

I agree, no human is ever perfect. Angad has done mistakes and Kripa has done mistakes nothing is wrong with that. But this becomes a problem when they keep repeating the same mistkes over and over.

I think Mishty has changed for good. And i can say that for a fact because all she is doing is trying to put AK bak together. Remember when she told angad to stay in Naintal?She wouldnt do that if she was the old Mishty. Even though i knoe she has changed, its kind of odd how she changed over night..?Did she forget evrything?

I guess jelously comes with love(buy one get one freeLOL, )no one can ever resolve that because its just the naturaly what humans do. When you are atrracted to someone, you never want that person to love or even talk to someone else.

As for naina....Well, once a business woman, always a business woman, there is nothing in the wolrd that can stop a money lover from reaching her money. But i knoe i shouldnt, but i idolize naina, she is a woman of today who will never let business and personal lives mix. Smile

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 31 March 2006 at 6:49pm

Go to top