Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome new concept... already thrilled.. do continue...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting Prologue, continue soon.
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-1

"why what happen…"car stopped in mid…

"wo sir…there is some mechanical problem….i try to clear it…"

"ok.." dev leaned back. He is too tired…suddenly on urgent project he came to Bangalore catching morning flight…even he didn't prepare also…client forced maan to get the plan as soon as possible…maan had other meetings .he send dev to have a look on site….first he thought in main city in Bangalore…after arriving here he comes to know to go hosaipur he should travel another fifty k.m…now again car problem…I think morning I didn't wake on right side…he closed his eyes.

"sir, I think it's a major problem….i should bring mechanic…."

"how long it will take…"dev asked impatiently…he thought that he can finish his work today itself and he can move to delhi..but what is this new problem…he knotted his eyebrows…

"don't know sir…from here again I should catch any other vehicle and go to city and I should bring him…it will take time…"

"so now what we can do…"he is too hurry to return delhi. Some where he didn't like Bangalore atmosphere. More ever there is too much of work pressure on maan in Delhi.

"sir still we have to travel another five k.m…do one thing if you go in this short cut you can reach hosaipur within half on hour by walk…after finishing your work just call me…by that time I think even our car repair..we can go back to airport…"dev agreed….

He is taken his small airbag and started to walk in short cut….there is nobody….only fields. Whole locations surrounded by greeneries…where ever he turn only greeneries are cooling his eyes….actually he was too angry when car repaired but now he is happy to walk in the mid of nature. One side river cavery running and other side greeneries….some where he felt that he is in heaven…it is really new feeling to him…at Delhi  there is no this type of nature and there is no so peaceful atmosphere…Delhi is roads are always  echoed with vehicle sounds…there is too much of noise pollution and air pollution….here after breathing fresh air he felt soo fresh. His tiredness vanished within few minutes.

"gouri ruko…gouri ruko….tu girjavungi…"he heard a melodious voice from the back side…its like melodious music .he turned back…he stood like dumbfounded…what a beauty…his mouth opened and his eyes widened….once again he closed his eyes and opened make Suring that is not a dream its real….any body can so beauty…no..she is not only beauty….some thing other attraction is pulling towards her…oh…she is looking like angel who arrived  from heaven….she is giggling  loudly…and running behind the calf…the calf maybe just two weeks old…its looking too cute more then calf she is looking too cute in yellow with red border lehanga and same color blouse. Her  red half sarri  travelled from her tiny waist to her breast again its flowing under her back . she lifted her lehanga little bit up and running behind the calf. Dev totally went blank….what a beauty….he lost In her beauty and unknowingly he kept his foot at another side…he slipped in wet mud land….his hole face and body dipped in mud….she turned back hearing his scream…she rushed and saw him …she couldn't control her laugh, she busted her laugh with loud noise….dev stood like paralyzed looking her smile….after some time she given her hand to bring out from wet mud land….he is in totally under her magic…he hold her hand and she pulled him on ground…..from top to bottom he is covered with wet mud…his face also not visible properly….

"geet what are you doing here…."somebody disturbed him from a beautiful movement…within a second her face turn to pale….she ran away…..dev eyes were followed her…."who are you…"he turned back…oh it is brij….

"hi brij this is dev ….maan brother from delhi…"

"arrey yaar what happened to you…how did you fell here…oh god…."even brij is surprised looking him in such situation. After few minutes he take him to near well and with help of  pipe he pore water on him….dev cleaned him self and changed other fresh cloths which is packed  in his bag…his eyes were roaming all over surroundings to  find his angel but she is missing.

Actually maan and brij  studied in same college in delhi….brij didn't finish his education he shifted to his village. When maan got a project in this village he remembered his old friend and he send the request to him that he need help from his part to complete the project. brij agreed to help him and today he is expecting dev…but unfortunately dev slipped in wet mud …and again  today program is postponed to next day.

Dev sat in his room…still he couldn't forget her gregarious beauty….he couldn't sit any where peacefully..her smile..her dimple…her melodious voice everything is pulling him like magnet… oh where are you…I am thinking about you ….any how you ruined my Pease…he is not ready to stay here at least one day . now he is ready to  stay here life long. His mind is craving to see her  at least once. 

Geet staying in last room of Honda mansion…which is located near to cowshed…she is not having permission to enter handa havelly directly she is totally prohibited to enter main mansion. She is peeking out did anybody are watching her….now urgently she want to go near her darji…she want to share her feelings with him. she knows very well no one love her in this house…only darji  loves her…he is the one and only friend and relative which is remained in this world…other then her friends are jugunu mama,  cows, goats, buffalos which is next her room….if she went out only plants and trees are her friends…only they can share her feelings…she know very well those dumb animals and trees ,plants are better then human bees….at least they listen her words without hurting her …..without back answering like human bees….

Finally her eyes found her darji….she ran to him…and she kept her head on his lap…."darji aaj may bahuth kush hu…."she started giggle like a small child.

"kya hua…ajj bahuth kush lag rahi  kya bath…."he caressed her hairs .

" darji , today I saw a strange person…he felt in wet mud…."again she remembered his struggling to come out…again she busted her laugh…after few seconds she started to explain about what  happened at afternoon. Even darji joined with her but his heart is squeezed with pain…why no one are accepting her…no one her trusting her that she is innocent…even her mathaji also not helping her…..kiska shaap hain…he rubbed his tears before geet notice.

Dev suddenly heard a familiar voice which he is waiting from evening. He just peeked from his room…yes the same girl laughing loudly  …how come she here…..what is her name …ha…geet….yes brij called  addressed her geet….now I remember…may be she is related to brij….again he lost in her divine beauty.

"theeke beta….have some food…"darji try to feed her…today she didn't stubborn like before…simply she opened her mouth…darji is very happy today he seen some smile in her face after a long time. he feed whole food surprisingly she ate everything.

After finishing her food again she kept her head on his lap…"darji…pls tell me a story….."he smiled at her…now she is 21..still she is like a small baby…

"ok I tell you rajkumari story…."

"which one …wo rajkumar save rajkumar from all her worries same story…"

"ha…."

She sat next to her darji….her smile vanished from her face…."sab jhote hain..you told me even in my life one of prince will vanish all my worryies….but still he didn't come in my life…."she swollen her cheeks….

"nahi beta …wo zarror ayega…he will take you with him…you just pray with your mathaji…"

She agreed "theeke…may mathaji se mannat manungi.." that is her specialty…she is like child….darji is god for her..he is everything to her…what ever he says she agrees without any protest and thinking ….

Jugunu mama called darji" darji….wo brij bhai calling you…"

"ha…I am coming….don't tell brij to that  I am with geet…" he is the only person who help geet and darji to meet together some time. geet rushed to her room.

Dev didn't heard what their conversation but he smiled  widely …finally…..finally I found her…now he want to share this with somebody…yes maan bro….immediately he called maan….

"hello maan here…"

"bro…this id dev…." He replied exactingly….

PRECAP: DEV KNOWS GEET LIFE'S BITTER TRUTH….

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your supports…again your varsha in front of you requesting honest likes and honest comments from your part….

Varsha….

Happy Merry Christmas…..buddies…

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
like is not working
nice part dear
i think even maan likes geet
so only he made everyone to kill
who like geet
right dear
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update good start

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Varsha y all geets are in pain in ur ffs?
Lovely update
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting start...continue soon!!😊
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start dear...

thumari story mey  geet ko itni dukh kyu dethi  ho..
aur story bhi geet dev love story sey start hogi...
sorry if  my words hurt you...
aur please don't let geet to fall for dev...
it's my request dear...
again sorry if i said any thing wrong...

any ways..
nice update..
continue...

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 12 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful start...
eagerly waiting to know the next...