Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Great going CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS!...Until V get back Season 2 GHSP, V will cherish Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi old golden evergreen beautiful special moments...Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long live our GHSP MAANEET' maahi our life heart soul...V all R Proud to be CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res...

aarti...LOK has rajeev...biggest attraction...it will get the response for him n only him at this pt..later on the response for other shows will vary..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

res...

aarti...LOK has rajeev...biggest attraction...it will get the response for him n only him at this pt..later on the response for other shows will vary..

yaar ithas additi gupta also,
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
add me too ur crazy listπŸ˜ƒ
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys i think i will not be able to be in todays thread and take part in the analysis...as ma neck is terribly sprained me crying coz of the pain...so no analysis from me guys sorry
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what happened to your neck, aarti dear? i mean how did you sprain your neck?...
take care & rest a lot...
divareena thumbnail

Hate brij he is so sick that he killed the girl because she was in love with someone. Geet looks so cute with hair in two plaits, full of life, happiness and innocence. Loool geet teasing rajji is so funny. Loool rajji eating jalebi's and not offering geet any is funny.

So sweet that geet will do all the housework so rajji can study for her maths exam. Love how geet said that when we are in trouble, if we think with sacchee maan se, we will find a way. For someone so young she said such a knowledgeable advice. It also show how kind hearted and caring geet is.

Loool calling tailor a numuna is funny.  It is so sad that all the ladies are scared of brij, he is such a rakshas and a bully. Love how geet drives tito on her scooty.

Hate that darji how could he cane geet because she lost her duppatta was not with her. 😑😑😑

I would have liked to see geet's mother sticking up for her daughter when she was  being caned but I understand what CVs were trying to show. They wanted to show how women in that household were not allowed to voice an opinion.😭😭. Geet is so young, daarji did not for one moment think of Geet's pain, he is sick with his false discipline claims. 😑

It made me sad that people behave like this. 😭😭😭😭

I loved Geet's entry, full of life and happiness but at the same time we get to see the pain she has seen in her life at such an early age from the way daarji and brij treat her.

ixu - lovely analysis. πŸ‘

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning crazies...
love your analysis, Reena πŸ‘

it made me sick also to see that kind of torture... always living in fear of the men... even if what we are seeing is just a show, seeing that reminds me that somewhere in a the world things like this keep on happening... 😭

that reminder is humbling, especially when i think about all the love & support i got at that age...but still was complaining about the little things that our parents / elders werent able to do for us...

from the first epi itself it has touched something very deep...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reena & ixxu == nicely written ,,,, i hated darji & brij since day 1 ...

cant stay for long ... as my back is hurting ... catch u tommorrow
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello all

this is the first time i m watching epi 1 of ghsp..

i really liked it...i seriously cudnt believe that such ppl exist that they go for honor killing just to save their family s reputation...

abhinav shukla was really nice
tito bechara..his leg..felt bad for him...rajji mast kudi hai..khaathi peethi ghar ki laagthi hai..

daarji omg..so strict...n brij...villain hi dikhtha hai...

i hated it just bcoz her dupatta flew away ithna daata..yahan tak hi daarji hit her...its like as if a girl is living in a cage where she cannot even breathe without their permission...

geet is broad minded...it shows that esp when she says that agar dil se socho toh raasta nazzar aatha hai...luvd that dialogue of hers...

n brij along with that gals brother killed that gal...
Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago