India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Would you still support...

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I was on rediff just sometime ago and I was reading some comments people had about the Indian cricket team esp after we lost to England in the second test, they were cursing India so much, they said that they should sack Dravid and Chappell because of one loss. The same people today were singing praises of India and Dravids wise decision tos end in Raina which was a gamble.. he could have sent Pathan before instead of Raina but his trick paid off..

Anyways, the reason is, people support sum1 only because they are winning or are successful atleast in cricket. If your fave challenger or contestant from SRGMP doesn't do well in life for whatever reason, would u still support them ?

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
of course i would support my fav contestant ghaltian subhi si hotien hoon aur woh insaan hi kia jo ghalti na kerey Wink but ager woh insaan hi bura ban jayee so maybe i will never support him but ager kabhi singing buri kerey tu kia huwa bcoz waisi woh hai tu acha singer na wut if ager koi choti si ghalti kerey but i know hemu won't make any mistakes ( shayed ker ley but who cares i'll still listen 2 his bad songs) Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top