India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

***a light on our jodi rivals....***

daisydew Senior Member
daisydew
daisydew

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

after reading bout KF i thought lets c something bout these 2 guys.waise to i jst hate those 2 before this KF episode.may b its Ektas show thats y they spoke like that..but wen i read few articles bout them.u can jst guess a thing or 2 bout them personally..

so jst if u want to read on below r the articles i found...

one link is chetan's where he went for the Honeymoon n sharing his pics. n wat a pic amazing.. his wife's pic that no husband wuld share with media or nebody...

the other is the horsetailed one..yea yea..Kakash...hey these 2 can change their names to ketan n kakash...we shuld suggest them this for their bright n igniting future..my foot..

neways..here he is expressing his thoughts bout his ex-relations..he wants that watever he wants his partner shuld do.she doesnt have her own choice.she shuldnt sleep wen she wants to...she has to obey him it seems...read it n u can jst think these kind of person saying idiotic talk bout Rajeev is not unusual..raaste par nikloge ...bhokne wale to bhokte hi rehte hei..sorry for this but i jst hate whoever says a word against jodi.

'Sasha'ing in Mauritius
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   March 2, 2005

"I am finally off to my honeymoon!"

With these words, Sasha (Chetan Hansraj) of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus) and Garv of Kkusum (Sony) left for his much awaited cozy time with wife Lavinia.

He changed his mind last minute, and headed for Mauritius instead of Dubai — his first choice.
"I thought I would get mobbed by people in Dubai, since a lot of them watch my shows.

I really wanted to spend some quality time with Lavinia and did not want to be disturbed, so I chose Mauritius.," said Chetan.

So did he get the privacy he wanted? "Not really! There are lot of Indians in Mauritius so I was mobbed there was well."

Along with his beautiful wife Lavinia, he spent some amazing time on the La Plantation beach and Port Louis Fort.

Now that he's back in Mumbai with a bronzed tan, Hansraj decided to share some of his most memorable moments with us…

n this one is that horsetailed...

Akashdeep Sehgal Akashdeep Sehgal:
Not just 2 times but it happens many times when your anger reaches to a point when you think of nothing else but to walk out of a relationship. Though I am not in a relationship since past 2 years but when I look back at the relationships I have been in the past, I think there are times when you are very angry and don't want to hurt yourself more. You feel like leaving your partner then. And it is not necessary that something big has to happen to get hurt or angry... even small things may spark your anger and hurt you. There were times when she would not behave as I would expect her to, times when I would want to stay awake and she would want to sleep or even times when I wanted to spend some time with her but she would be too busy.

yourmombiatch IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
tfs
thorasapyaar Newbie
thorasapyaar
thorasapyaar

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing Smile

lol
LOL
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks naaz di Embarrassed ...i better not say anything more then that...God knows what would come out of my mouth... Censored Angry   Dead
pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

thanx for the article but these

guys r kekta chamcha"s Dead

they don"t belive in there talent

that why always followin kekta instruction Dead

i hate these kinda people who don"t have there own

indiviually view Dead chetan specially Dead he is number one

chamcha of kekta Dead

pink

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i havent seen the episdoe yet....but after eeading the discussion i have gotten an idea........... im kinda disappointed from shabbir.....rajeev was his frnd................ Tongue and he Angry
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharin naaz di Embarrassed

Go to top