Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rather be known for fashion than affairs - SONAM (Page 3)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Btw Sonam has termed her role in the Rakesh Mehra film as a special appearance! Here- http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/sonam-kapoor-on-being-a-style-diva/218817

Ya It's a 10 minute role and I think she plays Farhan's sister :P Not sure but the movie is completely about Milkha. I just hope the 10 minutes is good.

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Oh Sonam!
If you have to take pot-shots at a rival actress take it out on someone who is higher on the totem pole of success. Why berate an actress who is even more miserable at box-office success than you are. Deepika is not going to have any forward or upward motion in her career anytime soon.. she is stuck in the same mire of flops and obscurity as you are. At least you have some better directors willing to take a chance on you. Set your targets higher, honey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TuesdaysChildAntlers

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Oh Sonam!
If you have to take pot-shots at a rival actress take it out on someone who is higher on the totem pole of success. Why berate an actress who is even more miserable at box-office success than you are. Deepika is not going to have any forward or upward motion in her career anytime soon.. she is stuck in the same mire of flops and obscurity as you are. At least you have some better directors willing to take a chance on you. Set your targets higher, honey.
I was going to post the same thought.  make pot shots at Katrina or Kareena... LOL
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Oh Sonam!

Exactly..Look at Anushka she says ..That Katrina,Kareena and Deepika are her competition..she doesn't mention Asin,Soanakshi etc. clever!her earlier stand was that Kat was not her competeto
rLOL

I can't say 'I'm my competition'. Kareena, Deepika, Katrina are my competitors. We're all vying for the same roles and working with great directors. I have it in me to applaud their work, and wish I had done a role like that. I am competitive in that sense.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-16/news-interviews/30520863_1_ranveer-singh-first-film-competition

Edited by you2 - 18 December 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^why what's wrong with Aisha???? Not saying it's some profound film...but it was a women oriented fun film (like it or not!). How many women oriented fun films get made?

Nothing wrong with it in and of itself but when you compare it with TDP and NOKJ, there's something really wrong with the comparision. Its like comparing Anu Malik to AR Rahman. LOL

But I don't think she was comparing. Just mentioning the women oriented films that's all. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-afghaniibabeCalvin_Klein

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I am sure Anushka named Deepika because of her seniority in this industry. I mean anyone with even an ounce of grey matter wouldn't put Deepika as a success  model worth emulating right now. And right now Anushka has Yash Chopra and SRK in her kitty. Deepika who?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@you2 and @relda eehhh give up on sonam saying stuff like that. she will say i compete with the heroes.

but most people are in the news for their affairs...it's not just DP! I think it's common in BW no? Tongue

Go to top