Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rather be known for fashion than affairs - SONAM - Page 2

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Every time Sonam makes a satement...

The perfect come back is that Next Deepika will say that...Lame defenseπŸ˜†..really really LAME

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nobody wants to be known for their acting chops huh

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw Sonam has termed her role in the Rakesh Mehra film as a special appearance! Here- http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/sonam-kapoor-on-being-a-style-diva/218817
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Oh how modest of her to put a chick flick of the lowest order (read: Aisha) in the same ranks as NOKJ and TDP.

This girl will bite the dust soon. I don't see her going far anymore. 
Her dad can only produce so many films for her.

Her hit to flop ratio is very low.
She is no Vidya Balan/Tabu to sustain on good acting skills. 

Her only option is to be a page 3 socialite in the near future. 

Touche!πŸ‘

I would've believed the rest but AB Jr proved it wrong.
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^why what's wrong with Aisha???? Not saying it's some profound film...but it was a women oriented fun film (like it or not!). How many women oriented fun films get made?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Btw Sonam has termed her role in the Rakesh Mehra film as a special appearance! Here- http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/sonam-kapoor-on-being-a-style-diva/218817

Ya It's a 10 minute role and I think she plays Farhan's sister :P Not sure but the movie is completely about Milkha. I just hope the 10 minutes is good.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Sonam!
If you have to take pot-shots at a rival actress take it out on someone who is higher on the totem pole of success. Why berate an actress who is even more miserable at box-office success than you are. Deepika is not going to have any forward or upward motion in her career anytime soon.. she is stuck in the same mire of flops and obscurity as you are. At least you have some better directors willing to take a chance on you. Set your targets higher, honey.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Oh Sonam!
If you have to take pot-shots at a rival actress take it out on someone who is higher on the totem pole of success. Why berate an actress who is even more miserable at box-office success than you are. Deepika is not going to have any forward or upward motion in her career anytime soon.. she is stuck in the same mire of flops and obscurity as you are. At least you have some better directors willing to take a chance on you. Set your targets higher, honey.

I was going to post the same thought.  make pot shots at Katrina or Kareena... πŸ˜†
She speaks like an raging hormonal 16 year old who thinks the world revolves around her...πŸ˜†

i agree with wht Lama, Relda, tvdekha said...πŸ˜†..shes gonna fizzle out in no time. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Oh Sonam!

Exactly..Look at Anushka she says ..That Katrina,Kareena and Deepika are her competition..she doesn't mention Asin,Soanakshi etc. clever!her earlier stand was that Kat was not her competeto
rπŸ˜†

I can't say 'I'm my competition'. Kareena, Deepika, Katrina are my competitors. We're all vying for the same roles and working with great directors. I have it in me to applaud their work, and wish I had done a role like that. I am competitive in that sense.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-16/news-interviews/30520863_1_ranveer-singh-first-film-competition
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago