i will hate ekta if karan is in that

i don't have to hate ekta

i hate ekta anywayz

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with you marriyam
i don't want karan to be ksbt Cry thats mean he will have less time for saarthi Cry
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I would not like him to, but getting other offers would be good for his carreer.

If he joins KBSKBT it would not be a main role as the focus would still be on Tulsi and Mihir.

sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
if he is one of the leads in the show..this will brighten up his career..but personally..i dont want him in K serials!!
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I don't want him in ksbkbt.Because in Saarthi he plays the lead but in ksbkbt if he plays the young lead then also he never gets that attention because the story revolves aroun Tulsi.So she is the main & others are the supporting cast.
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
haan...ekta achche achche actors ko rone ka hi kamdeti hai.......seriously....i hate when a man cries....and i dont want karan to do that....
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i prefer him better in saarthi, he has a lot of scope in it. in kyunki, there are too many characters. n i dunno if he will get much scope to showcase his talent.
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
naa..i dont want him 2 b in ekta mayee serials...n specially not in ksbkbt coz i hate tht serial..*no offence to anyone* par seriously...n u all r rite..story revolves arnd tulsi n mihir..n even though many mihirs have changed i dont think arjun fits on the main lead role n chotay characters he doesnt deserve..he's best on saarthi..par yeh bhi hai if sum other ekta show ki offer ussko atee hai it mite b gud fer his career...par id still prefer him not 2..Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index