Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by enchanted23

arrey nahi Prachu, Dushy is also in line na for cold treatment but yeh to dikh raha tha ke Talli ke sath kuch problem nahi hai to gullu ko to khush hona chahiye tha na😉
kya pata yaar! Dnt even get me started about the eternal Gulli love. I mean the day after DV breakup, she calls Talli first n checks up on her🤢...ab main kya kahun🤢
Originally posted by MR21

dushy birthday celebrations...jk very happy...dushy taking everyones blessings...kesar standing faraway from evrey one n is very angry...jk looks at gulaal who is smiling...n then sees kesar n says arey gulaal...kesar ne kya laaya dushy ke liye...kesar all shocked after listening this...even gulaal is a bit shocked...jk asks why is he standing there very far...she asks gulaal to go n bring him near...gulaal says yes n goes...kesar all shocked seeing gulaal coming to him...she asks him to come n they both come to dushy n kesar says to dushy what can he give him...dushy says what u will give...u r my younger bro..younger bro will not give presents to elder one...he will take presents from elder one...did u forget in childhood u used to take all my gifts from me...gulaal says but now kesar is grownup...so he have to give gift...n asks what do u say talli...talli says yes yes...ofcourse...jk gives a superb expression here...kesar says okay...udhaar raha...dushy says he is happy taht all the family members are here...dushy says he is happy taht they remember his birthday...MB says its gulaal that who told us that its ur birthday today..kesar expressions change n he is even  more angry now...MB says that gulaal asked everyone to come n also bring gifts to him...kesar having duggu FB n is very very angry...

Aaj ka updates done :)

Originally posted by Geeshani

Good night Shalu...sweet ArNeil dreams ðŸ˜³

Acha guys me bhi going..kal nahin apavungi..my niece ka budday tho me have to go there..😭😭Gud n8 n SD everyone..😕😳
Thanks Ramya 

I'm going...bye...good night ðŸ˜³
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago

dushy birthday celebrations...jk very happy...dushy taking everyones blessings...kesar standing faraway from evrey one n is very angry...jk looks at gulaal who is smiling...n then sees kesar n says arey gulaal...kesar ne kya laaya dushy ke liye...kesar all shocked after listening this...even gulaal is a bit shocked...jk asks why is he standing there very far...she asks gulaal to go n bring him near...gulaal says yes n goes...kesar all shocked seeing gulaal coming to him...she asks him to come n they both come to dushy n kesar says to dushy what can he give him...dushy says what u will give...u r my younger bro..younger bro will not give presents to elder one...he will take presents from elder one...did u forget in childhood u used to take all my gifts from me...gulaal says but now kesar is grownup...so he have to give gift...n asks what do u say talli...talli says yes yes...ofcourse...jk gives a superb expression here...kesar says okay...udhaar raha...dushy says he is happy taht all the family members are here...dushy says he is happy taht they remember his birthday...MB says its gulaal that who told us that its ur birthday today..kesar expressions change n he is even  more angry now...MB says that gulaal asked everyone to come n also bring gifts to him...kesar having duggu FB n is very very angry...

@red: This whole scene specially wen Gulaal walks upto Kesar, I swear Kesar was trying to blast her off with his looks😆, if only looks cud kill
@blue: Its a pity dat the person who haunted him in FBs for 10 yrs, he cud never meet him in person after he came back, he only muh-todo dat poor driver😆

Thanks Ramya for the wonderful update

Thanks a ton for updates ramya..😳😃
#
Originally posted by prachurya

@red: This whole scene specially wen Gulaal walks upto Kesar, I swear Kesar was trying to blast her off with his looks😆, if only looks cud kill
@blue: Its a pity dat the person who haunted him in FBs for 10 yrs, he cud never meet him in person after he came back, he only muh-todo dat poor driver😆

@red agreed he just wanted to get away and here she come asking him to join the crowd, agar akele hoti to jarur batata😆
Thnks Ramya for da updates and Geeshu too for the lovely gifs of each scene. Gud nyt Ramya, Geeshu, Siree, Aditi.