Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minizz

Aditi,I was just about to ask where you were aur dekho i saw you😃

arrey my net is dablu today so i had to restart...aur tum sab to running main expert ho na Talli ki tarah😉
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
giga n jk scene as giga scolds her for talking abt talli n kesar in front of revji n poonam...
poonam worried abt kesar n talli friendship...

talli garland scene...fantastic work by DOP...magar waste due to talli...one think she says to kesar showing the garland that meine apne haatoh se bhanaaya hai😡...arey yaar haatoh se nahi toh aur kisse bhanaathey hai🤢...they leave to home...

MR21 thumbnail
Kiran...power cut😡,,,,Bye yaar...

MR21 thumbnail
Epi 115:

dushy n jk scene...jk starts saying that no one is thinking abt him n he s doing hard work for family...gulaal listens this n he says to jk that u r thinking too much..there is nothing like that...jk says tomorrow its ur birthday n no one will remember it...he says even he dont remember it...gulaal listens this n smiles n leaves from there...jk talking abt his marriage n he says that he dont want to marry...she asks him to think abt him n she says that one day he will be all alone...he ask her to stop thinking abt him n says he is happy with this life n leaves...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Aww JK, JK👏  👏I really loved her for these...Satayvachan...😆

she always hit the target especially regarding Kesar and Gulaal.awww our one and only supporter of KG.she was our only hope during bleak times😆even though she had her own selfish reasons behind it(keeping Gulaal away from Dushyant).she was an entertaining character😃our Rockstar
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

giga n jk scene as giga scolds her for talking abt talli n kesar in front of revji n poonam...

talli garland scene...fantastic work by DOP...magar waste due to talli...one think she says to kesar showing the garland that meine apne haatoh se bhanaaya hai😡...arey yaar haatoh se nahi toh aur kisse bhanaathey hai🤢...they leave to home...

arrey  Ramya, forum maine sabke pas imagination power hai...don't woryy Talli ki jagah koi aur le sakta hai and we can admire DOP😉  Just Imagine yaar as in Karina kapur in JWM😊
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Epi 115:

dushy n jk scene...jk starts saying that no one is thinking abt him n he s doing hard work for family...gulaal listens this n he says to jk that u r thinking too much..there is nothing like that...jk says tomorrow its ur birthday n no one will remember it...he says even he dont remember it...gulaal listens this n smiles n leaves from there...jk talking abt his marriage n he says that he dont want to marry...she asks him to think abt him n she says that one day he will be all alone...he ask her to stop thinking abt him n says he is happy with this life n leaves...

why Gulaal why.I mean I understand he is sudhaarofied and all but she herself said that she would never forgive him and stuff.so why go to such lengths-this and that sarpanch decision really did not sit well with me.Her dil is bada but can we really blame Kesar if he doubted her relationship with Dushyant at some point.
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I really love this scene n background music...Bcoz of this scene, I randomly watched this serial (not daily 😭)
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
MB n gulaal terrace scene...MB feels happy after coming out after many days...he says that its good that she asked him to come out...kesar n talli come to home n they see them...kesar asks talli why she was so silent(he would be shocked as she was always a chatter box)...she says nothing n leaves..he follows her calling her name...MB sees this n is worried n having FB of him saying to gulaal abt what will rukhmni do once krishna n radha are grownup...MB looks at gulaal n asks her saying yeh radha aur khanayya toh badhe hogayee...gulaal shocked...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Epi 115: