Posted: 18 years ago
Okie i'll post an example tonite 😊
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz..only amreen can come up with this idea 😆 ..its gonna b fun
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hehe sarah appi..watz tht supposed 2 mean?..gud idea= frm amreen appi...ghissa pitta idea frm rest of us? 😭 😭
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Yes!! she means that!! Jin keh naam keh saath Mod likha hai. they give GREAT Ideas!! 😉

Amreen, will try to take part!! 😃
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
waaaaaat 😭 thtz noot fair....aji and i try our best 2 make psf funner she is alwaiiz up with all her tasks of organizin all the serials and keeping track of thm and i am alwaiiz trying 2 think of new and fun things 2 do...now if ur evil and dun notice our wrk and dun wanna give ur credit or promote us thn....FINE.....we QUIT!!!!! (aji plz support me)....if u ppl think tht us viewbies r soo gud-4-nuttin thn FINE....letz c u organize all da serials and keep track of thm (while managing ur "dear frends" in srgmp section) and u try 2 liven up the forum with masti and liveliness....u b energetic and fun..if u dun need us we dun need u either....this is both aji and my resignation....WE QUIT!!
I never knew it was so easy!!

why didn't I say this before!!??

😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
of u really dont want us on the team y were we added 2 the team?..i dun like being newhere where im not welcomed....fine...byebye....c u l8er..it was nice knowing all of u
Pleasure is all mine! 😳

😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
ok then....i am LEAVING..for good....and if u dun c me on..dun wonder where i am....since "sum evil ppl" kicjed me out of their dev team i dun wanna b a aprt of their forum either
Lets see what Amreen, The real Mod, has to say about this.

otherwise I have no problem!! 😳