Mukti Pregnant? Or April Fool's Joke?

broken heart thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am hoping and hoping that whoever said Mukti was shown to be pregnant was just playing an April Fool's joke on us.  Please oh please DON"T let her be pregnant!!!!!!!

It's not like she hasn't been thru enough.  Just think of how much humiliation Prem will put her through if she says it's his child.  Just think of how Sneha might attack Mukti if she says it's sharad's child.  I guess Mukti is stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i hope it's a april fool joke but it can be reality!
anmol hajraw thumbnail
I hope it's true so that the bajaj family would beleive her and feel sorry for her
apux thumbnail
She won't get anything good out this if Mukti is pregnant...asi if her life isn't complicated enough...ppl will insult her even more...ppl won't have sympathy for her, instead they will blame her...
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously just when u thought that the poor girl had been through enough, they're getting her pregnant. No1 wants the child to be Sharad's but even if its Prem's, its not gonna do her much good. He's not interested in her, why wud he care if she was carrying his baby???

Lets just hope this is some1's idea of an April's Fools Joke
hamzy thumbnail
i think its april fool joke! 😡
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
i think they will show this as a storyline in KZK...
but i HOPE NOT
Dola87 thumbnail
hmmmm it may bring some good
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really hope she is not 😉
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there's always the possibility that ekta will show this in a future track, but at the moment i think it was an april fool's joke...let's hope it never comes up...