NEW ARJUHI OS - PROM DATE 3 Part SAGA-NOTE PG.6 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
oye gl...10likes cmpleted... Hehe update plshhh..
Awesm start
it was good!

i loved it!

pls pm me when u update next!

a little busy!
its 24 lyks now

plz update awesome cappy!!!

so cute...

continue soon!!!

Congrats for ur OS di..
Loving the story so far.. Amazing as usual..
U hav more than 10 likes now.. Waiting for the nxt chapter..
Update soon nd thanks for the pm :)
congrats 4 ur new os sara
its really sweet n arjuhi r so cuteπŸ˜›
lv dem
waiting 4 d next part
plz post asap.
wow!!! i realy didnt expect this much likes!!! ahhh πŸ˜† lol i'm flattered and i'm feeling better now.tnx so much guys i love u!! lol k so im gonna post the next part srry for keeping u waiting so long.i fell asleep and woke up really late.😳

~*~PROM DATE~*~

Part 2- Be mine!

Attention all students head over to the auditorium now!

"Weird! Now is supposed to be a free period. What can it be?" - Rashi

"yeah and that voice sounds weird too not like our squeaky principal" - Shefali

"idk maybe some lame representatives from the clinic wanna talk about std's and safe sex"- Jay

"Shut ur mouth jay!" -Rashi

"It's true rashi. Those lectures are so boringg I literally fall asleep."

And they all burst out laughing while entering the dark room.

Everyone was in a panic as the lights suddenly turned off and there were no teachers in sight.

"Where are all the teachers? what's going on? and where is Arjun?"

"Oh there all in an emergency staff meeting romit piped in winking at her "and aru I think u should listen."

"What? Why? romit have u seen ur bro?"

"I'm right here Arohi" she heard his voice say over the system but he was nowhere to be seen.

The spotlight landed right on him and he stood at the middle of the stage with a mic in his hand.

"Arjun? What's all this?"She said in disbelief moving closer to where he was.

"Aru shhh..Just listen."

He cleared his throat and passed his hands around his neck to relieve his tension. He began

"Aru I've know u forever and in all these years right from our childhood I knew that I felt something more for you than just friendship. We've been best friends and will remain that way forever...

"Yes forever" she said without thinking.

"I hope you don't change ur mind when u hear what I have to say. He said hopefully.

"No arjun never' continue" she said automatically

"Well ur more than a friend to me, in fact ur everything for me and I can't see myself moving on without u or you moving on with someone else. The truth is Arohi I love you and I want us to be more than friends. no I want you to be my partner'More than just lab partners'" they laughed..."no I want you to be my girlfriend. But before u answer I need to ask something else...I know i'm no captain of the football team or don't drive any Ferrari or even the most popular guy hear he said while walking towards her.

Mikhail looked around feeling embarrassed as everyone knew it was him he was referring to and about the joke they pulled on Aru.

Arjun stood in front of her on one knee'he pulled out a beautiful pink and white orchid corsage and said

" Arohi Ahluwalia will u go to prom with me"

By this time Aru had her hands over her face and her eyes were overflowing with tears.

She wanted to speak for so long but her voice was meek and the words couldn't get out.

"Yes,Yess!! She managed to say shakily as he put it on her hand and she bent down and hugged him.

He got up and swung her around in his arms.

Gauri scowled at the sight in front of her and left from there feeling embarrassed. Earlier that day or should I say since the prom was officially announced Gauri had been tailing Arjun asking him for a date to Prom which he abruptly refused each time but she kept at it. She would email him, text, IM and passed paper messages in class just to get it across to him begging and pleading for one date. She just couldn't get a clue. She even tried seducing him and when that blew up in her face she tried striking a deal with him, her being the most popular girl In school and head cheerleader would get him on the popular scale if he went out with her he would reap all the benefits. Although Arjun was the hottest guy at school he wasn't the most popular many girls would have died to get with him and even more so if he was Mr. popular but he could care less. Those fake titles didn't mean anything to him and besides he had eyes and a heart for only one girl, Arohi.

Squeezing him so hard she said "what took you so long?"

"What do you mean?" He asked pulling away from her. They were both facing each other.

I mean I've had the biggest crush on u in like forever  and I was too afraid to tell u bcuz I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. I didn't really like Mikhail I was just trying to move on from u bcuz I thought u didn't feel that way about me.

"What u don't really like him? So u didn't do it to make me jealous?"

"yeah maybe a little" she said giggling

"Look I know I'm a jerk for taking soo long but I felt the same way as you and we've been friends for soo long I just couldn't afford mess that up."

"Wow guys both of u thought the same..maybe ur the twins instead of rashi and Arjun"

And it hit them right in the face.

They watched each other in the eyes and understood like if they could read what the other was thinking and then they shouted in unison "Rashi!!!"

" Aahh!!" She gasped as she was looking back and forth between them. "I'm sorry!!!  I didn't mean to'let me explain' I know how much u guys fight like cats and dogs and it usually got bad between u 2 and I couldn't risk losing 2 of my closest frenz. That's why when each of you told me u liked the other I was the most ecstatic believe me but then I thought about it and I know when u guys fight I'll be the one in the middle, trying to fix things'you know me I'm a fixer and besides we just started High School and I wanted us to enjoy the experience with each other without the break ups and heart break. You have your whole life ahead. And Arjun you would've never left aru alone, always behind her like a tail and Aru you would never have studied and passed your exams with honors and gotten that Scholorship for College'so you see I did kinda help she said sheepishly hehe" but she saw no reaction from Arjuhi, just angry faces and amused looks from the rest of the gang.. "I'm selfish I know' I'm sorry" she said in one breath looking exasperated as she looked down feeling guilty.

"Huh I thought I was ur best friend" shefali said in fake anger

"yeah me too" added jay teasingly

"I'm sorry" she said fresh tears now forming in her eyes as she tried to walk away, but arjun held her hand pulling her back.

"Hey come here it's okay", He said crushing her in a bear hug

Aru did the same comforting and forgiving her "We know what you did was with a pure heart and we're glad you did or else I would've never gotten him to confess and look at what he did" her said smiling wide and Arjun agreed "Thanks to Romit also for helping me with my plan."

"No prob.bro and Bhabi anytime" .They all laughed and congratulated the new couple and soon it was a bear hug between the 5 of them with Romit squeezing his way in to make it 6.

so here's part 2 u know the drill for the likes and comments hehe i'm so evil lol πŸ˜†

anyways i kno its short but its an os so no really long updates plus i have to write part 3 yet  and add pics n stuff ..so i'm gna start on that later plus i'm workin on L.O.F too.i'm booked πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy
sar 
Edited by sar786 - 12 years ago
res.

*******************************************************************************************************

haww!!! beautiful!!

i actually guessed it from the lines where you had mentioned that she was looking at him for expressions :P

so who's gonna be the prom queen?? :D
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
Sooo loved this!!!!!!
It's really amazing!!!!!

Muahahaha!!! Arjun was rejecting Gauri all the time?? Gauri is pathetic ! πŸ€’ 

Arjuhi liked, no loved each other like since forever!!!!! 

Rashi knew about that the whole time?? OMG!!!!

But they are going to prom together , soo must know how that will go!!!

Who will become Prom Queen?

Great part!!!

Will say this again, you should not have such a low self esteem.

Because you really have a good writing style!❀️

Waiting for part 3 ...

xx haffie
Edited by DoroPavone - 12 years ago
ahem ahem...why do i think...i already know who this year's prom queen and king are going to be...πŸ˜‰

waiting for part 2...do pm me the update