Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF thread 17 (Page 106)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Muski baby are u there???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudimuskanp

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
what  a surprising update...today the last day of symposium organized by me and i read the update during lunch time with my breath holding whole time and after lunch there was the ending ceremony of the symposium and i was then just blushing to remember the update...ummm...now it is now 9:30pm o'clock in bangladesh and still my heart is continuing her thud thud thud...hain so dreamy...i re-read it...

like he couldn't hear the words but wat it means hunts his soul softly. kab sunega wo shabd...

r they really drunk this time...previous time when they were drunk they were totally lost...but this time their words says other things...ya they r drunk and for this they went to that level but their subconscious minds says another things...

Geet slapped him cutely on his cheek.. no drinking & driving pechlen bar accident huwa tha yaad nahi i think this is the main clue of precap...another face off...

He did feel little bit familiarity with the place but couldn't relate it.kaise relate kadega iss buddhu ne...itne samay se KC k aas paas wale area usko malum mehi ...

she smiled again.. innocence.. just sinless heart. Nothing more than divine concern in her eyes. How could he not see them until now.jarur dekha but believe nehi kya...akhome ego ki patti jo bandhi hui the...

It took a lot out of him to respectfully just softly press his lips on her forehead. finally

Aap guest room use kar sakten ho, thats the kitchen if u want anything.
She opened the guest room door for him & switched on the light.
Good night she whispered as she walked into her room.
Good night he sighed closing the door behind..dekha mene kaha na really ye dono talli hain kya...kitni goody goody bat kadrahi hain...

so he always is carrying the bracelet with him...

and then- Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

no yaar geet is really talli warna itni bold kaise hoti...and maan sharam se pani pani due to geets boldness...

Maan we r not even in a relation poor girl...this is all girls natural unsecured feelings...

how does it even matter any more.yes it doesnt matter any more but still does matter to remove a girls insecurity...

yeh ladki pagal hain kya.. I can't control myself when she is slapping me.. how on earth I will I stop myself after all this.Big smile

yaar ye ladka v na...geet was feeling insecured due to no relationship btw them and he claimed her as a elegant lady like his dadi by giving the bracelet even in that position...ummm mistimia ... atlast...

I want u mistimia.. I want u..i love u kab bolega...

what will happen in the morning...their reaction ... after that their relation...their behaviour to each other...their decision...OMG so much thought in my mind...muskan dekha kitni lambi comment kad di...as usual it always happens only for ur ff...u r great...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpvivacious_gurlmysteriousmilli

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
... w-uh..            what just happened?! Stern Smile

they.. they- 

No. I definitely did not see that coming. not by a long shot.

and .. I still could ve.. I did understand some what.. but .. Maan again trying to think of her negatively, concerned with loosing his virginity to her(meaning shes not a virgin) , sheh! yaar.. ripped my heart to shreds..

I hope the face off next day is worth the while.. I am dreading their waking up ..God knows how they are going to feel about it.

I still have a lot to process..

Update soon !

Edited by ninand - 20 December 2011 at 9:10am

craziekudimuskanp

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Water.

Did they sleep off in the middle of it?
I dont expect u to ask such silly questionAngry
i didn't write it .. in so many words..but .. i thought it was clear enough
they did make love
very passionatelyEmbarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shiya1206muskanp

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paponecon

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Water.

Did they sleep off in the middle of it?
I dont expect u to ask such silly questionAngry
i didn't write it .. in so many words..but .. i thought it was clear enough
they did make love
very passionatelyEmbarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
haina rachana is behaving like a DODO
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp-kawaii-mysteriousmilli

Sushmacholke IF-Dazzler
Sushmacholke
Sushmacholke

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
AWESOME SUPER LOVELY UPDATES THANX A MILLION TON MAGICAL MUSKI
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITIN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
 will they start their married life after this... i m feeling so dreamy that as geet lives alone in her flat...puchki his her nubby wo v impatience and passionate wala...and they hate (?) each other so much...so the chori chori chupke chupke married life sabke pith piche chalta rahega...some cute cute scenes and their actions as hubby-wify...and if geet will bcome preg or preg ho jayegi iss dadka samna dono kaise kadegi...dont know what will muskans thought.. i know u have planned the whole ff before...but sabkuch kitna dreamy hai na...they hate each other sooo much...hain Day Dreaming

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

<font color="#333333">... w-uh.. what just happened?!Stern Smile</font>

<font color="#333333">they.. they-</font>

<font color="#333333">No. I definitely did not see that coming. not by a long shot.</font>

<font color="#333333">and .. I still could ve.. I did understand some what.. but .. Maan again trying to think of her negatively, concerned with loosing his virginity to her(meaning shes not a virgin) , sheh! yaar.. ripped my heart to shreds..</font>

<font color="#333333">I hope the face off next day is worth the while.. I am dreading their waking up ..God knows how they are going to feel about it.</font>

<font color="#333333">I still have a lot to process..</font>

<font color="#333333">Update soon !</font>

How do u read it so so perfectly right
It was meant to shred the heart put it as subtly possible not to lessen the passion
Boy u is u
Don't I just love u for this

ninand

Go to top