Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
My heart cried out after the last part!soo much innocence,soo much love,i can't express how much i was moved reading it!
Lovely di,waiting for the face off!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ...now they gave in to their feelings & desire but what ll happen when they woke up???
Sushmacholke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LUV U MUSKI DI

AWESOME SUPER LOVELY UPDATES THANX A MILLION TON MAGICAL MUSKI
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Updates
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
sumusumu thumbnail
Dii Endemol s given GHSP2 concept 2 channel.So ll u kindly tell every1 write on Endemol page 4 GHSP2 as channel is waiting 4 fans demand plz
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what  a surprising update...today the last day of symposium organized by me and i read the update during lunch time with my breath holding whole time and after lunch there was the ending ceremony of the symposium and i was then just blushing to remember the update...ummm...now it is now 9:30pm o'clock in bangladesh and still my heart is continuing her thud thud thud...hain so dreamy...i re-read it...

like he couldn't hear the words but wat it means hunts his soul softly. kab sunega wo shabd...

r they really drunk this time...previous time when they were drunk they were totally lost...but this time their words says other things...ya they r drunk and for this they went to that level but their subconscious minds says another things...

Geet slapped him cutely on his cheek.. no drinking & driving pechlen bar accident huwa tha yaad nahi i think this is the main clue of precap...another face off...

He did feel little bit familiarity with the place but couldn't relate it.kaise relate kadega iss buddhu ne...itne samay se KC k aas paas wale area usko malum mehi ...

she smiled again.. innocence.. just sinless heart. Nothing more than divine concern in her eyes. How could he not see them until now.jarur dekha but believe nehi kya...akhome ego ki patti jo bandhi hui the...

It took a lot out of him to respectfully just softly press his lips on her forehead. finally

Aap guest room use kar sakten ho, thats the kitchen if u want anything.
She opened the guest room door for him & switched on the light.
Good night she whispered as she walked into her room.
Good night he sighed closing the door behind..dekha mene kaha na really ye dono talli hain kya...kitni goody goody bat kadrahi hain...

so he always is carrying the bracelet with him...

and then- ☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

no yaar geet is really talli warna itni bold kaise hoti...and maan sharam se pani pani due to geets boldness...

Maan we r not even in a relation poor girl...this is all girls natural unsecured feelings...

how does it even matter any more.yes it doesnt matter any more but still does matter to remove a girls insecurity...

yeh ladki pagal hain kya.. I can't control myself when she is slapping me.. how on earth I will I stop myself after all this.😃

yaar ye ladka v na...geet was feeling insecured due to no relationship btw them and he claimed her as a elegant lady like his dadi by giving the bracelet even in that position...ummm mistimia ... atlast...

I want u mistimia.. I want u..i love u kab bolega...

what will happen in the morning...their reaction ... after that their relation...their behaviour to each other...their decision...OMG so much thought in my mind...muskan dekha kitni lambi comment kad di...as usual it always happens only for ur ff...u r great...🤗
ninand thumbnail
... w-uh..            what just happened?! 😳

they.. they- 

No. I definitely did not see that coming. not by a long shot.

and .. I still could ve.. I did understand some what.. but .. Maan again trying to think of her negatively, concerned with loosing his virginity to her(meaning shes not a virgin) , sheh! yaar.. ripped my heart to shreds..

I hope the face off next day is worth the while.. I am dreading their waking up ..God knows how they are going to feel about it.

I still have a lot to process..

Update soon !
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

I dont expect u to ask such silly question😡
i didn't write it .. in so many words..but .. i thought it was clear enough
they did make love
very passionately😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haina rachana is behaving like a DODO
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sushmacholke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AWESOME SUPER LOVELY UPDATES THANX A MILLION TON MAGICAL MUSKI
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITIN