Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Dhundlae aks

PART 124

Next she knew was his breath was restless..she gave him a penetrating look. He started back giving the same lost look.. sealing the distance between them. She turned her face ..he closed his eyes..hitting the plane glass.

Yeh office hain..
tho phir chalo mera saat
she snapped her hand.. sir aap samjthe kyun nahi
he sincerely tried to look at her.
Oh god he looks so dam innocently cute. Then the whole nights incident played back in her mind. She looked down trying to explain her point
Maan sighed.. dehko..it was ..bit odd..ok.. I mean the whole turn of events yesterday
then the rain also '
he made a cute baby like face..something she would just fall for. Then wat she felt deep inside was hurt, pain a tiny feeling that it was or may be just  a fetal physical attraction.
She pushed him.. ok.. its all my mistake I don't understand anything
its me..who just let it all happen.. bus.. thats wat u want to say right
ok..
I am sorry can u just leave plz..
yeh office hain yash sir ko yeh sab pasand nahi
aur aapko bhi ek mere employee se yunh..
she looked away
his words were coming back to him, he just looked down feeling guilty.
She pushed him away & walked out of the cabin
she rested her head on the wall of the wash room, She was tired of dealing with the endless problems of running away from him & letting someone else take control of all her emotions. & having Maan so close was adding to her misery, setting a chain of reaction of awareness withing her to an extent of keeping her awake the whole of last night, her body thrumming uncomfortably. 

He looked down feeling guilty why she is not trying to fix the issues between them, always run away from us. Its so beautiful us together. Without u, I really have to kill time, with time in hand. He pouted cutely.. picked up a magazine to examine not to steal content but just to flip the pages.. feeling so self being wrong pricking him deep with in. How wat is true becomes of you, wat is not possesses you confusing you to believe, deceivers of believers in a world so full of us..how did I let that happen, he thought painfully not liking this shameful sight of his boosted ego.

After the office Maan requested her to come with him & waited sweetly at the bus stop. She didn't even think once before taking the office cab. He kept messaging the whole night.. she refused to even read it. She just switched off her phone after sometime. Maan couldn't just walk into the office any time, he didn't know where to meet her. The only option he was left with was to ask prachi for geets address. He hated to involve anyone between them, but he was not left with any other option.

He called prachi..sadly when she was talking to Geet.
Prachi to Geet ' yaar ek min Maan ka phone aa raha hain,  I will talk to u latter.
Geet felt strangely hurt..out of no where she just blurted out ' tumhari tho miland se engagement hogayen hain na?
Geet hit her head with the phone for asking that question to her.. how rude she has become.
prachi sadly ' haan Geet, lekin, I feel really bad for Maan. I think..
she sighed & cut the call.
Geet wonderd how could she ask something like this to her own best friend.

Maan tried all indirect methods to get geets address or even.. a slight hint of the street..
he hated being son of khurana now.. abhi.. office main jaake employee ka address pouchge tho..dam that will be so odd..

finally he managed to remember about this party in college of their department. He very wisely managed to convey that he wants to with them... emphasizing them!!!

prachi got really worried, she didn't know how to say no to Maan. She called Geet & explained her the whole situation. Geet didn't react at all. She stopped thinking now.. because the more she thought about it the more she was making mistakes.. dam wat was that shouting at prachi all about, when she was the one crossing all limits with him.

Well it was college party, how could Karan leave such a nice opportunity. He brought a nice bouquet & greeting card. He went to Geets  house & invited her in a most romantic & elegant way, no girl could refuse. But he was a nice with a promise that it was just a friendly invite from his side. He couldn't stop thinking of her. She is too sweet to be lost over bets..or ego fights. He would do anything to win her heart.

College Party
Maan stood outside with venue like a majnoo.. pulking the petals of the floor..
wo aayegi..
nahi aayegi
aayegi
nahi aayegi
aayegi
just then he saw her getting off the cab wearing jeans & sexy top. How did she manage to look so sexy wearing something so causal he murmured. She looked at him & turned his face away.
He shot a quick prayer to her babaji..
as he reached near her,
her phone rang.. she answered the call.. stepping away from him
he tiptoed & followed her..
Geet ' haan karan
Maan pouted..karan.. yeh karan kanha se aagaya..he crushed the remain of floweres..mere liyen aayegi..karan ke liyen nahi.
karan ' I will be there in 5min
Geet ' haan main entrance main wait kar rahi hoon
Maan angrily twisted his lips & crossed his arms.. mocking.. karan ka wait kar rahi hoon
leaning on her shoulder. She moved away.
He pouted cutely balancing like usual..she could resist saving him.

Precap
oops Geet partying with ????
-PREV  PART 123   NEXT   PART 125-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update thanks
maaneet conv acha laga geet usko karare jawab dena
next maan geet ko manfoy karne keliye uska address doodna
atlast majnoo banke venu ke paas kada rehna phool e sath khel acha laga
when he saw her thanking babaji for her
when he realise she is with karan uska firse phool ke saath kel na ki mere liye aayi ya karan keliye all in all superb di

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geet pehle ye guilty feeling apne dil se nikalo
geet felt really bad..one thing between her maan .. & this plan.. she really felt she was cheating her friend

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum di 
we want her to prtying with maan only di
and pls make clear everything
where from this prachi came
what she feels for maan
i hate her
why cant she say anything
and maan too...
pls clear soon di
waiting for the next part
007jindal thumbnail
aaww aww so swweet
sweetie_flowers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipeee got another update

love u diii

loving this maan alot...

heheheh maan feeling so jealous...😆😆😆
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
superb
di it's time maan should realize his mistakes he has done countless mistake and u r just forgiving hm this is not done
want maan to suffer for every second what he has done to geet
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Babaji please raksha karna ...ye dono itna confused kyu hai ..aur saath mujhe bhi confuse kar rahe hai ...Muski di help karna.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -dia-

Babaji please raksha karna ...ye dono itna confused kyu hai ..aur saath mujhe bhi confuse kar rahe hai ...Muski di help karna.

thanks for waiting,,

heermeher thumbnail
jo jaisa botha hai vahi pata hai

Maan is getting what he has seeded; Always dauting her and her intentions