Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
muskaan agar mey zaada pareshaan kiya tho sorry...
next time sey aisa nahi hoga...
love u..

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread and awesome part dear!!
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pat 122:
what romantic scene di ese scene likne me aapke aage koi tikh nahi saktha
His fingers traced back upward.. sliding her kurti slightly exposing her shoulder to his hungry lips, instantly her other hand came up..trying to set back up.. he held other hand & pinned against the wall.. blistering kisses on the exposed marble skin that made the hot quickening inside her start to spiral. She clutched his hand tighter when she couldn't take the sting of the passion. He was untamed,wild.. luscious today.
maan was luscious today
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 122:
omg di me to faint hogayee is scene pe kya likthe hi aap romance to ubar ke aaraha hi😳😳😳😳😳
Geets heart gave a shuddering leap when his claiming lips dipped lower & turned her to face him. She covered her face instantly hiding the fire that burned her cheeks.  She shuddered as he slid his hand upward, slowly on either side..& then down.. & finding the exact place where he could touch her bare skin of her delicate waist passing through the side cuts of the kurti. It felt warm & utterly masculine, abrasive. She thrilled to his touch.. but in as an instant respond.. she actually pushed them down.. away.. when heart cried to be touched.

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

UPDATE DO NA DEAR

UPDATE DO NA DEAR

UPDATE DO NA DEAR

UPDATE DO NA DEAR

UPDATE DO NA DEAR

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 122:
wow wow wow what a KISS di
most eternal kiss most eternal KISS
electricity shot through her, hot & wild as a bolt of lightning, she hid her face again.  He shook his head & held her both wrist & in a jerk pinned on either side. The solid strength of him against her made her dizzy. She dipped her head.. he bent ..their lips met. He kissed her intensely, burning with desire, her eyes widen again.. 
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 122:
ab kya bata voo di is part ka har ek line har senetence me romance se bar gaya superb di me mar java
Just then he was kissing her  really thoroughly that made her woozy. His lips slid passionately along her jawline..cascading inside her loosened neckline. She stiffened not able to accept it the way it is. .. she tried to move.. his hands only pinned her harder. She tried to wiggle.. only making him more aggressive just above her curves.. making him insanely out of control.
Her resistance was getting ridiculous.. he lifted his mouth from just above her curve. Her eyes flickered
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 122:
i must say di pics bahut badiya use ki perfect situation ko perfect pics
Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Muskaan mujhe sms's aur ph.calls bohat acche lagte hai especially aapke updates mai... Plz jaldi se 2 3 updates dedo na plz...
kkiddoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

any more in line

hi dear what r u talking about ?