Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Does Ekta knows what is SelfRespect (Page 2)

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

true true ........but she will never bring raeev back instead otf tht she is making each n every effort to bad publicize him..........silly girl .........she herself is being hated more n more...............
for chtan aakahs and shabbir ill comment later.......

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KkavyAngad

Ya,Kekta will only have self respect when she brings Rajeev Khandelwal back on the show right???
If you dont like her or her serials,why do u guys watch her programs and comment on her only???
That shows u dont have any self-respect!

exuse me ..... what u r trying to say... does she only have a right to make fun or critisize her actors.... we can't do that Angry????????... wow what a comment by u... so it means she critisises her actors it means she has respect but when v critsize her v hav no self respect ....and secondly do think that we al say this for what she has done with rajeev... they way she is portraying the things on her shows its disgusting look sweta and cezzane....now i m criticing her it means that i don't hav self respect but she herself do she is mahan.. i m really impressed by ur comment Angry 

farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanum83

Originally posted by KkavyAngad

Ya,Kekta will only have self respect when she brings Rajeev Khandelwal back on the show right???
If you dont like her or her serials,why do u guys watch her programs and comment on her only???
That shows u dont have any self-respect!

exuse me ..... what u r trying to say... does she only have a right to make fun or critisize her actors.... we can't do that Angry????????... wow what a comment by u... so it means she critisises her actors it means she has respect but when v critsize her v hav no self respect ....and secondly do think that we al say this for what she has done with rajeev... they way she is portraying the things on her shows its disgusting look sweta and cezzane....now i m criticing her it means that i don't hav self respect but she herself do she is mahan.. i m really impressed by ur comment Angry 

khanum agree wid u ....kai yeh haq sirf ekta ko hi ke jsise chahaye jab chhay criticize karey ....Confused

jo uski baat nahin mana ye uske serail ko chorr de to bas usmein ekta ko sirf burai hi burai nazar aatai hai or jab koi uski han han mein han milyei to us mein burai honey ke bawajood burai nahin rheti...yeh ekta ki philosphy of life haiAngryAngry

wat happend to u kavyaangad...............mery khayl mein to ekta even dont know the meaning of self respect...agar janti hoti

to yeh sab na kar rahi hoti..............LOL

jis tarah se uske serail mein tiwst or stories chalti hai woh uske mind or uski souch ko show karti hai ans that proves how much sick she isssssssssssssssDeadDead

Deador kavyaanged wat u expect from her ke she will bring him.....back...no way.............attitude lady she is ....................

and now we dont want him to b backWink

Edited by farhina - 01 April 2006 at 2:01am

Go to top