Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

--Christmas Gifts-- (Page 7)

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Balthazar

The Christmas gifts are  the very happiest one for the children's. They  are expect the gifts and they get very joy for the gifts.

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -harneet.gill-

[QUOTE=Balthazar]The Christmas gifts are  the very happiest one for the children's. They  are expect the gifts and they get very joy for the gifts.
**posted twice by mistake**
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
WOW Interesting topic! will post my answers in a while Wink
.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I don't think I've ever really outright said, "For Christmas I would like..." I usually will say things I want at random. Most times I end up saving up and buying it myself LOL Even with my parents I don't like to obligate anyone to buy me something.

This is my Christmas gift to myself was a set of makeup brushes and the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay Big smile

I enjoy getting iTune gift cards, Forever 21 gift cards, or just the generic cash. LOL I LOVE Christmas cards! 

Originally posted by Jess.

Hey everyone :)

Okay so with Christmas coming up and all those gifts that must be just laying under the tree waiting to be opened (Ouch just a few more days!), i was wondering what types of gifts do all of you ladies (or guys) like to get? Clothes? Electronics? Also, what types of Fashion and Beauty related items are on your wish list? 

xoxo,
Jess

Originally posted by renuka1997

For this Christmas...my only wish and gift would be pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani season 2...Im really missing it yaar...Unhappy

Originally posted by Balthazar

The Christmas gifts are  the very happiest one for the children's. They  are expect the gifts and they get very joy for the gifts.

Originally posted by Prii.Kish13

i rarely get christmas gifts, but i always get mines on black friday lol... but i love gift cards...forever 21, bestbuy, oldnavy and lots more...

Originally posted by Sano88

No christmas gifts for me as we don't celebrate it LOL

Originally posted by -Hunter-

I celebrate Christmas and I always end up with gifts I haven't asked for. I dislike writing lists.LOL I don't really ask my parents for specific gifts for Christmas, they always gift me things I've wanted but never say.Smile Normally (outside of Christmas) I'll just buy whatever I want myself because it's a less hassle than asking someone. The last gift I got from my parents was a Tiffany necklace.Big smile I always go way overboard in buying my family and friends Christmas gifts and I don't really expect much back but when I do, I get really excited.LOL

My favourite thing about Christmas are the cards. I have every single card I have recieved in a teal+silver box. From every Christmas of my life.LOL It's the same for my Birthday cards too.Smile

-Hunter-

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

santa uncle jee... mujhe achey number de do mere papers me ROFL Geek

Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

For Christmas I am hoping/guessing that I will get uggs boot from my sister and iPad from my parents(finger crossed). When we were kids, our mom made us make a wish list of five things we want. But not anymore.

Originally posted by nams100

Merry Christmas in advance :D

Originally posted by devisallen

I like this festival. I am going to this Christmas in church and party with my friend. That's enough for me. 

Originally posted by kajen_4ever

i get gifts every year. i am the youngest one in my whole family. it feels great. i always get the most gift. i don't have to buy anything by myself. most of time always get everything on Christmas. i knw one special gift i am getting this year is new i phone. i m so excited. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

ROFL omg this many LOL

tania4 Newbie
tania4
tania4

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hi friens
I wish you all Merry Christmas.
delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged