Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :)

Okay so with Christmas coming up and all those gifts that must be just laying under the tree waiting to be opened (Ouch just a few more days!), i was wondering what types of gifts do all of you ladies (or guys) like to get? Clothes? Electronics? Also, what types of Fashion and Beauty related items are on your wish list? 

xoxo,
Jess

Edited by Jess. - 03 January 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hunter-sagarikanmAngel-Jot.LuvAbhiyaarjuhiKokila11-Stutz-.hea.QH_DDEJ_Fan.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Christmas Gifts--" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think I've ever really outright said, "For Christmas I would like..." I usually will say things I want at random. Most times I end up saving up and buying it myself LOL Even with my parents I don't like to obligate anyone to buy me something.

This is my Christmas gift to myself was a set of makeup brushes and the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay Big smile

I enjoy getting iTune gift cards, Forever 21 gift cards, or just the generic cash. LOL I LOVE Christmas cards! 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 18 December 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I rarely get Christmas gifts...if my parents know i want something, they'll just get it for me whenever we're out shopping, it wont be specifically for Christmas LOL However, if i want a more expensive item i use excuses like "It can be my Birthday/Christmas gift!" But i usually don't ask for much from them...i just buy whatever i want myself. The last gift i got from them was a new phone for when i graduated (my first ever new phone--the others were hand me downs LOL)

But i wanted to start a Christmas gift giving thing for my family this year so i bought gifts for my family...now lets see if i get anything haha! 

My favorite thing for Birthday's and Christmas is CARDS! I just love them and i keep them forever Big smile

Edited by Jess. - 18 December 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fesunilKaJenroxx.hea.QH_DDEJ_Fan

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

This is my Christmas gift 

tulipbaby53

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

But i wanted to start a Christmas gift giving thing for my family this year so i bought gifts for my family...now lets see if i get anything haha! 

Big smile

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I don't think I am gonna get something which I need this time..I would love CARDS , they are the sweetest gift ever.
And a family dinner that day?
That's enough for me LOL

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I don't think I've ever really outright said, "For Christmas I would like..." I usually will say things I want at random. Most times I end up saving up and buying it myself LOL Even with my parents I don't like to obligate anyone to buy me something.

This is my Christmas gift to myself was a set of makeup brushes and the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay Big smile

I enjoy getting iTune gift cards, Forever 21 gift cards, or just the generic cash. LOL I LOVE Christmas cards! 

tulipbaby53

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

I rarely get Christmas gifts...if my parents know i want something, they'll just get it for me whenever we're out shopping, it wont be specifically for Christmas LOL However, if i want a more expensive item i use excuses like "It can be my Birthday/Christmas gift!" But i usually don't ask for much from them...i just buy whatever i want myself. The last gift i got from them was a new phone for when i graduated (my first ever new phone--the others were hand me downs LOL)

My favorite thing for Birthday's and Christmas is CARDS! I just love them and i keep them forever Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top