Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#95 - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

yeah they have grown on me...and have even surpassed my naughtiness i think😆...thush has made me her sergeant😳

You ignored my question

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

where was there a question in what you wrote????😕😕😕

This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

On both😉  Remember how you used to dump the & leave, see now you love them too, but I am shocked with where you are going with Thush, that was unexpected😲  I have no issues, just my reaction😲

😆
undisclosed thumbnail

wow mishty...how was that a question?😆...awww ok i will comment on both...i was even going to do it for thush😳...but you do know that DD got buzz points...or else she would have ben much lower

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

wow mishty...how was that a question?😆...awww ok i will comment on both...i was even going to do it for thush😳...but you do know that DD got buzz points...or else she would have ben much lower

Subtle question as in subtle romance😆  They would still be on TOP👏
The 1st time you did it for Prema, now you say Thush, will I be alive to hear you are doing it for your satisfaction
undisclosed thumbnail

that was too subtle for me😆...i will do my duties and comment on both...⭐️...but if DD drops i will be coming for you mishty😳...let me go try to comment now😃

undisclosed thumbnail

ok ...i just tried and comments are still not going through...yesterday was the same...but i could finaly get through around 8pm...so i am hoping for the same today😃

It's me now😲  Hey Babaji, what do I do with this boss of mine 😆  How is the MF, I haven't visited at all😛
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it seems calm now here...😆