GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#95 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Thush i don't want GHSP 2 on with that stupid PH..they r chameleon.once they get a new project they kick out their baby Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_P

Thush i don't want GHSP 2 on with that stupid PH..they r chameleon.once they get a new project they kick out their baby

πŸ‘πŸ‘ me tooo I dont want season 2...only want DD/GC in a fresh show...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

helo hi...         

Hey Naz πŸ˜³

Mama this is the second time i noticed πŸ˜†why are u repeating same sentence of Naz πŸ˜†It doesnt suits u πŸ˜†

Maya  That will be great to see πŸ€£Mama shall we do πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

Hey Naz πŸ˜³

Mama this is the second time i noticed πŸ˜†why are u repeating same sentence of Naz πŸ˜†It doesnt suits u πŸ˜†

Maya  That will be great to see πŸ€£Mama shall we do πŸ˜†

thush let me post the clips🀣
wait will be back
Originally posted by Maya_P

Thush i don't want GHSP 2 on with that stupid PH..they r chameleon.once they get a new project they kick out their baby

Who begged from PH.😑..I Think Endomal will take and i dont think Khul Khan will produce for next season...did u see the way she toked..no hopes from her at all... i want new fresh story ...Btw did u listen to todays gurti interview πŸ˜³
Thush - I love the way she says helo hi.., it is sexyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

πŸ‘πŸ‘ me tooo I dont want season 2...only want DD/GC in a fresh show...

same here...but Naz i don't know if it's just me but after reading their radio interview.i have a feeling they won't come together...i felt some hesitant on DD part...and i don't blame her at all...i really understand her point..Gurti had become a brand in demand...and already at is is hard to control the fanatic love the fans have for the pair...and she doesn't want to be type casted to one circle...also personal front it will be really hard as i think she doesn't want to be part of any mess..as she is single and ready to mingle.and GC married man.so she doesn't want things to get more messy for both of them by enhancing the brand Gurti

maybe they may consider projects after 1 or 2 year but for now i don't think so...it may be hard to digest but that the truth
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Who begged from PH.😑..I Think Endomal will take and i dont think Khul Khan will produce for next season...did u see the way she toked..no hopes from her at all... i want new fresh story ...Btw did u listen to todays gurti interview πŸ˜³
nope..but read the WU...did uEmbarrassed
I Did listen to it Naz πŸ˜³ That was a Good interview... πŸ˜³
Btw, I am not PMing anybody about my VMs, since I am on a roll, I guess you can come back if you are interested, don't want to bother people with my crazynessπŸ˜†