Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Yes - we are selfish to see them together again & not a moment of my day passes without me imagining how the episodes would be with Maaneet & a baby at home, I think about Maan & Geet emotions, nok-jhok with a new baby at home, how their relation would grow as parents & still all the romance with the new maahi tune, OMG, I can't stop building episodes in my mind😭  It would be so exciting to see Gurti's expressions with the little one being a KMH, like it cries at the wrong times, not giving them the space they need for each other, they SMSing each other to get attention, all the cut cute episodes we can have😍

I imagine what they called their child maan or devπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How the child will grow up
Maneet showering their parental affection, the ups and down in marriage
It ended too quickly, i wanted a rain dance and maneet going on dates
Dadi teasing maneet and them showering love for eachother
Geet initiating love towards maan, the new mahi would go perfectly there
 Hi NishaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by miss_giggles - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't remember when exactly, but I did see your post, on friday night, you said dinner & movie, then I think on sat or y'day, can't remember, you posted that a busy weekend or so, see I make sure I read yours posts, I don't have to stalk youπŸ˜†

Aw I don't get any stalking πŸ˜­ hmm well we went to see Dolphin Tale...inspiring and nice movie...loved the dolphin and the kids. it was like eve off for us...as bro got done with finals. Then the weekend was just soo busy...and tomorrow it my parent's 29th anniversary so busy for that too. 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

affy...they would never say it...because right now...they really need to be kind to their fans...atleast until they reach SRK statusπŸ˜†...but they are lucky they are in india...because in the US...things could go badly for them with the way the media works here...

nisha...is she not your buddy?...it was just a simple question...why are you getting defensive?πŸ˜‰

Affy - you think like me, we should write GHSP 2 for funπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail

Behna - I just went to see if I could find your posts, but they were too many, so you will see me on your dashboard, don't feel that I am stalking you 🀣

LOL Didi you are kidding right! I only have 4578 posts and you have 30K+ and you are telling me that I have too many πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ And don't worry I don't mind ppl visiting me...it lets me know they thought of me πŸ˜‰
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
To all...try this...

Type Let it snow in google and enter...and see what happens...and no you can't see it in IE so use Chrome, Firefox..etc πŸ˜³
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me and writing is a no no
My mind changes constantly and the things i imagine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

affy...they would never say it...because right now...they really need to be kind to their fans...atleast until they reach SRK statusπŸ˜†...but they are lucky they are in india...because in the US...things could go badly for them with the way the media works here...

nisha...is she not your buddy?...it was just a simple question...why are you getting defensive?πŸ˜‰

You are one heck of trouble maker Syl so I was being careful πŸ€£

Hmm Naz usually comes by this time...so lets wait πŸ˜‰

and ooh I like that pic...😳
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

15 minutes to the clock everyone...i will see you all tonightπŸ€—

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Didi I too imagined so many things with Maaneet baby...how there would be new kind of nok joks...and how they would spoil their kid with so much love...and how the lil BSK would do gussa and geet will say...bilkul papa pe gaye ho...kuch mummy se kyun nahi sikha...and msk would say haan haan mummy ko to jaise gussa hi nahi aata πŸ˜†