Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My uncle  called me now..instead of calling him Mama i said Maan ๐Ÿคช he was like yes yes u need maan now ah ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Im like no i called u as Mama u heard it wrong ๐Ÿ˜†
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

It wasn't even as tasty 7 yrs ago as it is now๐Ÿคฃ

but it was phamous for sakthi man tattoos na...๐Ÿ˜†...i used to buy parle-g for that stickers of sakthi man...its only 2 rs...when i was at my 5 th grade๐Ÿ˜†
riya27 thumbnail

How do you say that when he is finding ways to escape from his house, like gym 2-3 hrs๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I wonder if he is running to the shooting location and playing hide-n-seek all by himself๐Ÿ˜ญ  Those doors & windows must be missing them so much  Wonder if he parks his car at the gym & goes everywhere like this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

mama not 2-3 hrs//...
he's gong to gym for 2 to 3 times per day๐Ÿ˜‰
@syl... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by: riya27

like a TANJOOR DOLL...
hubby is notonly who care for wifey re...to point out their mistakes too...i accept lub is blind...that doesn't mean that u have to close ur eyes for ur whole life๐Ÿ˜†

Right now, he is like the cat who closes its eyes while licking milk & "thinks" in its mind that because it has closed its eyes, nobody else is around๐Ÿ˜Š
riya27 thumbnail

Right now, he is like the cat who closes its eyes while licking milk & "thinks" in its mind that because it has closed its eyes, nobody else is around๐Ÿ˜Š

notonly that on another side he's like cat on the wall...trying to*ahem ahem*๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mishty...cat licking milk๐Ÿ˜†

yes riya?๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya27

falling is far apart re... he said he asked her to marry him as a part of his prank๐Ÿ˜†...see he doesn't know that its gonna make him to pay miserably...
challo now he has money na...y can't he order PARLE-G in bulk and return her favour๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why Parle-G If he have problem we fans will buy and send him all kinds biscuits in bulk ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
may be he is waiting for her to go away by her self ๐Ÿ˜†u know what happened in SRKs Programme in Argentina but still he married  

Syl he is not alone ..he is just in my lap ๐Ÿ˜ณdo u want me to say ur Hi to him with a Kiss ๐Ÿ˜†
He will then say "chup bilkul chup"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

How do you say that when he is finding ways to escape from his house, like gym 2-3 hrs๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I wonder if he is running to the shooting location and playing hide-n-seek all by himself๐Ÿ˜ญ  Those doors & windows must be missing them so much  Wonder if he parks his car at the gym & goes everywhere like this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

How do u know that DD is not coming to the same Gym of his๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
riya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Why Parle-G If he have problem we fans will buy and send him all kinds biscuits in bulk ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
may be he is waiting for her to go away by her self ๐Ÿ˜†u know what happened in SRKs Programme in Argentina but still he married  

Syl he is not alone ..he is just in my lap ๐Ÿ˜ณdo u want me to say ur Hi to him with a Kiss ๐Ÿ˜†

zor ka jhatka na...
what happened???๐Ÿ˜•
even i heard a story,,,,wait i'l tell after wards