Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Masand Gossip of the Week: Dec18 - Page 3

TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Dia/Zayed has been going on for a long time. As far as Arshad is concerned, the affair with Dia only ended because Maria was ready to walk out.

Yes it has, even though Zayed still finds time to 'hang out' with his 'close friend' Esha Deol. Though that is happening less and less apparently. His wife isn't about to leave the Khandan anytime soon though.

Dia is quite the smooth operator; after Salman, she and Arjun Rampal were getting too close for comfort until Mehr Jessia stepped in. The story is that she was more into Arjun than he was into her though. Couple that with Zayed and Arshad, and the girl's got quite a 'hitlist' to her account. 😉

P.S Gotta add Emraan to that list, just before he got married to his longtime gf. There were rumors that they got pretty friendly on the Tumse Nahin Dekha set.
Edited by the scrutineer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YEH TO dia hai😆 time to change the bulb sorry boyfriend 😆because  saare pasie duba diye film mein isne😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Ameesha ho ya Dia

Masand ne phir disappoint kiya😛

kaha yaar 😆 tum kiya chahte ho itna muskil bana de kii gues karnaa hi muskil ho jaye😉
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

kaha yaar 😆 tum kiya chahte ho itna muskil bana de kii gues karnaa hi muskil ho jaye😉

nahin re... I want gossip on the big fish... who cares abt Ameesha and Dia and Zayed Khan!!😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This thread atleast solves one mystery...where did Dia Mirza get the money to finance a film. Now I want to know Ameesha Patel's resources too.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
At first I thought it was Dia then I read about the opening of her new office, it has to be Amisha who recently opened her new office and started a production company