new serial coming on Star One... weird

Mishti13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I live in US and have desi channels like Star plus, Star one and now the fact that Starone is getting revamp to Life Ok and the new shows like Meri Ma and others suppose to come on Life Ok but right now this serial "Meri Maa" is comeing on Star One. m confused. shouldn't it come on Like Ok?? but in US they never showed promo of Life Ok and shows suppose to come and right now they are showing this serial on Star One? Is that suppose to be mean that even Star One get revamped, it will still aired on? and showing new shoes on Star One specially in US?? m confused 😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyabanoj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear starone is revamped as life ok, new name of starone., with all new shows
Mishti13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyabanoj

dear starone is revamped as life ok, new name of starone., with all new shows

But in here in US is Sunday night and showing new serial that suppose to come on Life Ok...
anky_1205 thumbnail
I saw that too today. I was surprised, maybe in US they are still going to air star one channel for a while
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear it is revampd already here on sunday mrng only
Mishti13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anky_1205

I saw that too today. I was surprised, maybe in US they are still going to air star one channel for a while

seems to be!! hope they start showing geet from the episode 1st till geet 2 comes ðŸ˜Š