Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

Review of ELAS from 20/3/06-30/3/06

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Link to last updated review (13/3/06-16/3/06) http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=233566 

Sorry for the delay, I was ill last week so couldn't update the Review but here is last week and this week's review…

Tulika tries her very best to throw Anu out of the office. She plays a very big DRAMA, which is to first put "Not" in front of the confirmation letter Anu will get.  Anu after getting the letter tries to talk to Nikhil but cant, as Tulika doesn't let Nikhil talk to her. Anu then gets a job offer from Mr. Chopra of TIPS Mag. She accepts the job and goes for interview. There Mr. Chopra asks for her recent work and Anu hesitantly gives him that CD and signs the contract without reading it.

Next Morning, Nikhil finds out that the photos Anu had taken is printed in TIPS Mag. And their client now wants compensation for it. Nikhil can't believe this and goes to TIPS Mag. Office there he sees the signed contract papers and while coming out sees Ananya. He leaves without saying a word and after reaching his office he decides to pay the compensation money from his own personal accounts as after seeing the TRUTH in Ananya's eyes he feels Anu is innocent. Anu goes to Mr. Chopra's office and tears the contract papers. Then tells Nikhil that there is no proof left that Anu had sold those photos and now they can take Mr. Chopra to court.

Mr. Chopra then decides to confess who is the person behind this and before that tells Tulika to do something as he is loosing his job. In the Room, everyone is present and as Mr. Chopra is about to call out the name that client comes in and says he doesn't want to sue Mr. Chopra and that everything is over now. Nikhil leaves in a huff, as he couldn't get to know that person. Ananya goes after him and they both talk for a while. Nikhil feels much better.

Nikhil decides to throw a party at his house as Anu is appointed permanently. He invites everyone…Anu takes a LOOOOONNNGGG time to get ready for the party and reaches there with Sonya.

Sunny makes a card for Anu but Tulika tears it off and locks poor Sunny in bathroom and tells Anu that Sunny is sleeping when Anu was going towards Sunny's room to meet him and give him the gift she has brought for him so gives it to Tulika to give to Sunny when he wakes up. Tulika opens it and finds a stuffed toy, she throws it away on the floor and poor Sunny in the bathroom goes to sleep crying.

Nikhil announces officially that Anu is appointed permanently in Front Page and this party is organised to celebrate it.

Laila wears the Red Dress Kulbhushan has gifted her thinking its Nikhil and finds out its Kulbhushan…

Anu before leaving once more goes to Sunny's room and finds him locked in bathroom, she is shocked…

bubbagirl Senior Member
bubbagirl
bubbagirl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
nice job!! that was really great. Clap
Anastacia IF-Rockerz
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Aji! Very sweet and concise! Big smile
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged
thanks Smile
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
thanks alot Big smile
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot
nyctenz Groupbie
nyctenz
nyctenz

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey...I seem to have a Deja Vu here. When I saw last week's episode, I felt as if someone has already narrated us the story and I know what's next. Did anyone had the same feeling!!!!!
nyctenz Groupbie
nyctenz
nyctenz

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey...I seem to have a Deja Vu here. When I saw last week's episode, I felt as if someone has already narrated us the story and I know what's next. Did anyone had the same feeling!!!!!

Go to top