Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Eating... (Page 3)

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

well monica..ur normal ppl huz appearance isnt tht imporant can enjoy yummmy food while ppl like u hu r miss NY or junior miss america or sumthing 4got wat u won but i remember u won sum sort of beauty pagaent eating can b harmful....i dun mean 2 soud like im attacking...really

but i guess ppl like models/actress/miss _____ (beauty pagent participants) need 2 "luk skinny" cuz thtz their life and itz really important 4 thm and they have eating disorders and they r unhealthy (usuall not alwaiiz)

but the rest of us can enjoy all the food we want...given we exercise and maintain healthy Smile ..i dun think size shud matter unless it effects health...as gurdeep said watz inside is watz important

I whole-heartedly agree with you. I was just kidding, beong sarcastic, but no one caught it I guess.LOL

Runner up in Juniors Miss.

My  friend Ulrica Udani is was Miss NJ once. And she is skinny, but eats more than football players.

Edited by MonicA#1Actress - 02 April 2006 at 10:42pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
LOL   LOL   LOL hehe monica it it were sum1 else i mite have cought tht but models actress n beauty contest participantz r skinny n dey dun eat n they stare thmselves thtz y i thot maayybe u really meant it LOL
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qazifan

Hey Aparna, why is it only about looking beautiful and pretty? Isnt eating more important than that? Eating is important for life itself!! Or were you tryign the best argument for Monica? Wink

Yes i did try the best argument with Monica !! But now i know she was kidding !!Embarrassed

hippi2go Goldie
hippi2go
hippi2go

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

CryNo one caught my sarcasmOuch

I love food. My fitness trainer has to be on my back to make sure I don;t over indulge in chocolates.LOL

Lol Monica...I am real glad that you were being sarcastic...I was about to send you a pm, reading your earlier commentLOL...Starving is never good, everyone needs to eat and be healthy...And being healthy is being beautiful

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Eating is very important..coz there's lots of lovely. tasty, delicious food out there Smile .. My motto is Eat moderately..not too much..not too less..I think each of our capacity to eat varies Smile ..
In my case..I need little food to finish my hunger..and I'm a bit skinny by nature ..so wherever I go I'm taunted..u look so tired..u dont eat..I'm tired of it..I want to say to them...I eat as much as I want..why do u care..and isnt it ironic..that if u r skinny its bad..if u r fat ..its also bad.. Well just my thoughts..
qazifan Groupbie
qazifan
qazifan

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanya_s

why do u care..and isnt it ironic..that if u r skinny its bad..if u r fat ..its also bad.. Well just my thoughts..
Right on! WHat ever you do, what ever you look like , people will still find something to say. Best to ignore them. just do what is good for you.

Go to top