gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Eating Disorders.

Should people have eating disorders?

example: not eat alot because there fat.

over eat to much because ur to skinny

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Bulimia and Anorexia are very dangerous eating disorders !!Some of famous actors/ actresses/ models suffer from it . Like Mary Kate Ashley sisters . Also i understand its common these days amongst school teanage girls.

This pressure to be skinny is so much amongst school girls and they all do it the wrong way . Instead of exercise and eating healthy .
qazifan thumbnail
Why is the pressure more on girls more than boys to look good?

Everybody has a body type. Not all girls look good when they are ooh... so slim! OR may be i have a weird taste in girls πŸ˜†
qazifan thumbnail
OKay! we have one convert atleast πŸ˜†
hazelgirl thumbnail
not at all...any kind of disorder is bad no matter eating or smething else..A stict NO NO πŸ˜›
gk_09 thumbnail
i think parents have a hand in this as well.

like they say.. ur to fat..u need to lost weight. your to skinny...all this also discourages teens as well.

dont you think?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

i think parents have a hand in this as well.

like they say.. ur to fat..u need to lost weight. your to skinny...all this also discourages teens as well.

dont you think?

Thats true Gurprit .Its like some parents want perfect kids . They should look perfect ,excell in studies , sports , music etc etc !! They certainly do put more pressure on kids than required . But its maximum peer pressure that makes kids go Anorexic !!
hippi2go thumbnail
I am verrrrrrrrrrry sensitive toward the weight issue🀒...I think its one of the most hurtful and painful thing anybody could ever go thru. Thats why I get very emotional when I hear people making fun of over weights. Being overweight is pain enough for the one without being judged so much. And that judging usually led people to eating disorder

There are many ways of being healthy without killing yourself. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with enough excercise and a good diet always works...Plus if the pressure of being "perfect" stops maybe the eating disorder would stop too
gk_09 thumbnail
I believe that you should be healthy from the inside doesnt matter how you look from the outside.

what matters in the how your body reacts to things.
zara_123 thumbnail
ooooooooooo i love eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!