Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Eating Disorders.

Should people have eating disorders?

example: not eat alot because there fat.

over eat to much because ur to skinny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eating..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Bulimia and Anorexia are very dangerous eating disorders !!Some of famous actors/ actresses/ models suffer from it . Like Mary Kate Ashley sisters . Also i understand its common these days amongst school teanage girls.

This pressure to be skinny is so much amongst school girls and they all do it the wrong way . Instead of exercise and eating healthy .

qazifan

Groupbie

qazifan

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Why is the pressure more on girls more than boys to look good?

Everybody has a body type. Not all girls look good when they are ooh... so slim! OR may be i have a weird taste in girls LOL

qazifan

Groupbie

qazifan

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
OKay! we have one convert atleast LOL

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
not at all...any kind of disorder is bad no matter eating or smething else..A stict NO NO Tongue

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i think parents have a hand in this as well.

like they say.. ur to fat..u need to lost weight. your to skinny...all this also discourages teens as well.

dont you think?

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

i think parents have a hand in this as well.

like they say.. ur to fat..u need to lost weight. your to skinny...all this also discourages teens as well.

dont you think?

Thats true Gurprit .Its like some parents want perfect kids . They should look perfect ,excell in studies , sports , music etc etc !! They certainly do put more pressure on kids than required . But its maximum peer pressure that makes kids go Anorexic !!

hippi2go

Goldie

hippi2go

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am verrrrrrrrrrry sensitive toward the weight issueDead...I think its one of the most hurtful and painful thing anybody could ever go thru. Thats why I get very emotional when I hear people making fun of over weights. Being overweight is pain enough for the one without being judged so much. And that judging usually led people to eating disorderOuch

There are many ways of being healthy without killing yourself. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with enough excercise and a good diet always works...Plus if the pressure of being "perfect" stops maybe the eating disorder would stop too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top