Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ (Page 7)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Well today's episode still had some rona-dhona involved, but hey, at least somewhere situations are improving.

While I'm really glad about it, I still found it highly amusing that the whole Gauri thing that was dragged out an entire episode, was ended in less than 2 min with Phulwa getting Babu and Roshni and the Thakurayn handing over the money.

I almost choked when the bade thakurayn stated that the thakurayn was dumb. Coz if she's really dumb then she'll never speak and abhay'll never know and so on. Then when she gave the whole shock story it was more of like, yes yes we know we know. 

As if the that wasn't enough, the bade thakurayn had to give her own rona-dhona kahani. (Somewhere along the way, Phulwa's pipes stopped leaking which restarted later on with the thakurayn)

The police station scene was so weird! I was so grossed out by Rahul's behaviour towards Gauri! What personal agenda does this guy have?? But the best part of the scene was when Abhay threw in his danda! And even shut him up over Gauri's ilzam.
Personally I think they've brought him in to be so evil that Abhay can finally step in and right some wrongs and be a heroThumbs Up

Precap - YAY ABHAYYY + thakurayn = definitely something good (because he explicitly stated that she only sides with the truth)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraypressutiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

LOL I think I'll just keep requoting your posts in replyLOL

Hahaha! We both keep doing that. LOL

Imagine this. (I'm just fantasising here). What if he's passing by her room one fine day and he overhears her crying about how she's failed at love so many times, at it trips him over with guilt?
OHOH BETTER YET - she's at the mandir, and she's talking to the idols about how she's always lost the people she loved and how her heart's been broken twice and everything. And as she's stepping back she bangs into him and he's just standing there in the dark (PhAb scenes are ALWAYS in the darkBlushing) and the most romantic scene begins off...Day Dreaming

Oh i so wish aisa koi scene ho. Waise the room one and happening in dark is soo possible! And after banging in him she will be surprised to see him there. And he will give Phulwa his ultimate go-weak-in-knees stare and...Day Dreaming

I've watched it so many times I know the exact timings at which they do what and what they're gonna do next! 
No worries sis, usko lekar bohot sari sapna dekhna shuru kar do!LOL
I want them scenes too! Just as long as Abhay isn't drunk - if he's drunk he'll obviously not like it the next morningDisapprove
Already day dreaming about him ab raat ko bhi shuru kardoon. LOL
Yeah PhAb scene but no drinks please! I want them to remember and be happy about each moment spend together. 

Oooh how about the day he sees Phulwa protect the Thakurayn from the Thakur? It's pretty obvious he'll be shattered on the reveal day, but any changes of mind before that is very welcomeThumbs Up
Yes. Slowly slowly hi sahi but cracks should start appearing in Abhay-Thakurs relation tabhi tu Phulwa will progress in her mission. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

While I'm really glad about it, I still found it highly amusing that the whole Gauri thing that was dragged out an entire episode, was ended in less than 2 min with Phulwa getting Babu and Roshni and the Thakurayn handing over the money.

You said it last night about Babu stepping in and he did! Im so happy that she immediately called Babu and asked him to get the lawyer.

Precap - YAY ABHAYYY + thakurayn = definitely something good (because he explicitly stated that she only sides with the truth)

Hope so! Please let Abhay get some hint about the truth! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
What might possibly happen next week you think?

1. Abhay asks the Thakurayn, who agrees (or she doesn't say anything and he gets the hint) and he wonders in Gauri is indeed innocent.
2. Abhay asks the Thakurayn, before she can say anything the Thakur appears by the doorway and scares her and she refuses.

I don't think she'll refuse out straight, even in fear, but I'm hoping somehow abhay finds out. But is that optimistic thinking?
If abhay believes gauri is innocent, that sets off a lot of things at one go. First, he doesn't pursue the case further. Next, he suspects Kulbushan to be the offender. And then, *dha dhang*, PhAb! Either that or Phulwa's just gonna be damn pissed at him lol.
Even then, I don't think he'll suspect the Thakur straight away. The Thakur would probably make up some story of how he wasn't at the house so of course he doesn't know what was going on and he thought Kullu was telling the truth.

Anyways, can Gauri please return to the kabila? She's really brought nothing but musibaat for Phulwa. Wait actually, if the things above do happen, I guess she was simply acting as a catalyst of change.

Whatevs, I need REAL progress in Phulwa's life now cvs!

pressu

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Well i would love to see Thakurian as you said if not accepting straight out that she helped Phulwa but still giving some hint so that Abhay may realize that Gauri is innocent. 

True it will set off many things. He may not suspect Thakur but surely he will know what a beep Kul is and as a result he maybe thrown out of home for some time. That would be goood! 

Yeah Gauri should be sent back too! Yes hopefully she was acting as a catalyst but still bus hogaya kaam ab jao. LOL

Agreed! Please CV's story agey bhadao! 

pressu

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
But the best part of the scene was when Abhay threw in his danda! And even shut him up over Gauri's ilzam.
pora episode me ye scene sab se best tha love you abhay love you so much Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93pressuAmerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duray

But the best part of the scene was when Abhay threw in his danda! And even shut him up over Gauri's ilzam.
pora episode me ye scene sab se best tha love you abhay love you so much Blushing

The danda part was too good! I was getting horrified seeing his face (reminded me of Kul's face - yuck!) and especially when he grabbed her face and turned it around.

Abhay seemed REALLY pissed off. Usko sabak sikhane hongi! 
I'm just hoping this guy isn't here to usurp Abhay's position or anything. I really don't know what his agenda seems to be! He even suggested putting attempt-to-murder on the complaint! Looking forward to see what Abhay's reaction will beThumbs Up

Abhay's just getting too good - no wonder Phulwa's smitten!

pressuAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Duray

The danda part was too good! I was getting horrified seeing his face (reminded me of Kul's face - yuck!) and especially when he grabbed her face and turned it around.

Abhay seemed REALLY pissed off. Usko sabak sikhane hongi! 
I'm just hoping this guy isn't here to usurp Abhay's position or anything. I really don't know what his agenda seems to be! He even suggested putting attempt-to-murder on the complaint! Looking forward to see what Abhay's reaction will beThumbs Up

Abhay's just getting too good - no wonder Phulwa's smitten!

Agree with both of you. That scene was my fav too. 

@bold- Haha true! aur Phulwa ke saath saath hum bhi. Oh wait! we already were but...now the intensity is growing! EmbarrassedLOL

vita93pressutiny15

Go to top