Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

Sorry guess I seemed a little too happy with the change of track on today's episode. Well as long as Phulwa's busy thinking of how to bust out Gauri, hopefully Abhay won't float back into her mind.

Hey dont be sorry! After talking to you i started to think in the other direction. Your positivity was rubbing on me. :)

For once I'm actually wishing they didn't stay together - out of sight, out of mind. Pretty sure if he pops up along the corridor and says anything she's gonna just stand and stare. And not insult him back. 
Hm. Possibility hai. 

Ugh. So much rona. Silly girl should've known better than to fall in love with him again. As if one time wasn't enough she wants to break once more again. Get your resolve back girl! And he just sent your kabiley wale to jail. 
But feelings cant be controlled. And you cant stop loving someone even if they hurt you. Cause thats love! 
Well things have gone down the drain again. He's now gonna be double mad at Phulwa coz of Gauri. And even if Phulwa bails her out he still ain't gonna believe her. 
Yeah Abhay will be angry but dont think he will be too mad. I guess woh usual wala hi hoga. ๐Ÿ˜•

AND WHO'S THIS BUFFOON RAHUL I'm seriously hoping he's a pretender and actually just doing all this to get onto Thakur's side. Where's Roshniji?? Sigh. 
Go on cvs keep piling on the villains and getting rid of all the good guys. 
I hope so too. Yes please bring them back! 

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sigh wow that's true too...Poor Phulwa kitne musibat mein phas gaye. For a while she was able to smother it under the need for revenge against her humiliation but I guess she realised she couldn't hurt him because he's a good guy somewhere inside. I just hope Abhay realises somewhere along the way that he might have had feelings for her too? I recall Aarti once asked him (while he was Shatru) if he had really fallen in love with Phulwa. What exactly did he say in reply?

What I was hoping more of was that she rekindle her feelings after he falls in love with her. It's inevitable she'll remember him as Shatru, but feeling for him too soon isn't gonna help her out, it's just gonna make her weaker:( But right now she needs to go get Gauri out!
Ameres thumbnail

Sigh wow that's true too...Poor Phulwa kitne musibat mein phas gaye. For a while she was able to smother it under the need for revenge against her humiliation but I guess she realised she couldn't hurt him because he's a good guy somewhere inside. I just hope Abhay realises somewhere along the way that he might have had feelings for her too? I recall Aarti once asked him (while he was Shatru) if he had really fallen in love with Phulwa. What exactly did he say in reply?

What I was hoping more of was that she rekindle her feelings after he falls in love with her. It's inevitable she'll remember him as Shatru, but feeling for him too soon isn't gonna help her out, it's just gonna make her weaker:( But right now she needs to go get Gauri out!

@bold- I remember that scene. Abhay said in nothing in response expect that Aarti should mind her own business or something like that. But he didnt exactly reply her i remember. 
I guess even Aarti felt that Abhay had felt something for Phulwa. 
It would be great if they show that Abhay had actually fallen for her as Shatru but suppressed his feelings cuz of the whole Thakur thing. 

Yup even i hope that first he regrets and then falls for her and then Phulwa goes back to loving him. God knows how many times i have typed the same thing lol. But thats exactly what im hoping to watch. :)

yes next week tu mission Gauri hoga. :/
vita93 thumbnail
OMG YES HE DIDN'T REPLY! There's hope (absolutely ignores the whole of 20th Dec). If we're thinking along the repentance track, there's a possibility he might've actually felt something for her. Maybe not fall in love, but certainly felt something. Watching all the previous scenes (*cough**shirtless shelter scene* *cough*) it's quite hard to believe he was playing along all the way. 

Anyways, I don't think I can listen to ek haseena thi for a long time without thinking of Abhay drunkenly doing the whole song sigh...

Ameres thumbnail

OMG YES HE DIDN'T REPLY! There's hope (absolutely ignores the whole of 20th Dec). If we're thinking along the repentance track, there's a possibility he might've actually felt something for her. Maybe not fall in love, but certainly felt something. Watching all the previous scenes (*cough**shirtless shelter scene* *cough*) it's quite hard to believe he was playing along all the way. 

Oh Yes!! He maybe a good actor but not that good! So we can certify that he did felt something then.  *does a lil jig* 
Uff! The shelter scene. I still become all tamatar thinking about it. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
But yes kuch tu hua tha...How is it possible that after spending so much time with her he didnt really get to know or developed some feelings for her? He must have felt something...

Anyways, I don't think I can listen to ek haseena thi for a long time without thinking of Abhay drunkenly doing the whole song sigh...

Same here. Infact i have been humming this song since monday night. Lol. my friends think im losing it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Oh Yes!! He maybe a good actor but not that good! So we can certify that he did felt something then.  *does a lil jig* 
Uff! The shelter scene. I still become all tamatar thinking about it. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
But yes kuch tu hua tha...How is it possible that after spending so much time with her he didnt really get to know or developed some feelings for her? He must have felt something...

Agreed! And if I'm not mistaken, when Aarti asked him the question, he immediately choked and started coughing (signs of guilt? -raises eyebrows-). *joins in the jig*
I start giggling uncontrollably and usually can't sit through the whole scene without pausing in between - it's too romantic! What gave him the fantastic idea of taking off his shirt??
And I'm thinking that at least we had background music to the scene. How about the two of them just lying in that position for over a minute in complete silence!โ˜บ๏ธ

Absolutely has to. He might've been doing his duty as well as carrying out revenge, but no way he remained absolutely stone cold hearted.

Same here. Infact i have been humming this song since monday night. Lol. my friends think im losing it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same here! Haha and especially the PhAb portion!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]
Ameres thumbnail

Agreed! And if I'm not mistaken, when Aarti asked him the question, he immediately choked and started coughing (signs of guilt? -raises eyebrows-). *joins in the jig*

Yes yes he did!! Eeeks! I hope its true!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I start giggling uncontrollably and usually can't sit through the whole scene without pausing in between - it's too romantic! What gave him the fantastic idea of taking off his shirt??
And I'm thinking that at least we had background music to the scene. How about the two of them just lying in that position for over a minute in complete silence!โ˜บ๏ธ
Lol you are so my soul sis. I have lost count of watching that video. Sigh. That scene screams Passion! ๐Ÿ˜
Omg! Now i wont be able to sleep tonight. โ˜บ๏ธ
UFFF! We so NEED another scene like that! Please CVs jaldi karo! ๐Ÿ˜ณ:P

Absolutely has to. He might've been doing his duty as well as carrying out revenge, but no way he remained absolutely stone cold hearted.
Agreed. Just waiting for the time he breaks down. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same here! Haha and especially the PhAb portion!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
High five on that note. ๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

LOL I think I'll just keep requoting your posts in reply๐Ÿ˜†

Yes yes he did!! Eeeks! I hope its true!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Imagine this. (I'm just fantasising here). What if he's passing by her room one fine day and he overhears her crying about how she's failed at love so many times, at it trips him over with guilt?
OHOH BETTER YET - she's at the mandir, and she's talking to the idols about how she's always lost the people she loved and how her heart's been broken twice and everything. And as she's stepping back she bangs into him and he's just standing there in the dark (PhAb scenes are ALWAYS in the darkโ˜บ๏ธ) and the most romantic scene begins off...๐Ÿ˜

Lol you are so my soul sis. I have lost count of watching that video. Sigh. That scene screams Passion! ๐Ÿ˜
Omg! Now i wont be able to sleep tonight. โ˜บ๏ธ
UFFF! We so NEED another scene like that! Please CVs jaldi karo! ๐Ÿ˜ณ:P

I've watched it so many times I know the exact timings at which they do what and what they're gonna do next! 
No worries sis, usko lekar bohot sari sapna dekhna shuru kar do!๐Ÿ˜†
I want them scenes too! Just as long as Abhay isn't drunk - if he's drunk he'll obviously not like it the next morning๐Ÿ˜’

Agreed. Just waiting for the time he breaks down. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oooh how about the day he sees Phulwa protect the Thakurayn from the Thakur? It's pretty obvious he'll be shattered on the reveal day, but any changes of mind before that is very welcome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

[/QUOTE]
vita93 thumbnail
Well today's episode still had some rona-dhona involved, but hey, at least somewhere situations are improving.

While I'm really glad about it, I still found it highly amusing that the whole Gauri thing that was dragged out an entire episode, was ended in less than 2 min with Phulwa getting Babu and Roshni and the Thakurayn handing over the money.

I almost choked when the bade thakurayn stated that the thakurayn was dumb. Coz if she's really dumb then she'll never speak and abhay'll never know and so on. Then when she gave the whole shock story it was more of like, yes yes we know we know. 

As if the that wasn't enough, the bade thakurayn had to give her own rona-dhona kahani. (Somewhere along the way, Phulwa's pipes stopped leaking which restarted later on with the thakurayn)

The police station scene was so weird! I was so grossed out by Rahul's behaviour towards Gauri! What personal agenda does this guy have?? But the best part of the scene was when Abhay threw in his danda! And even shut him up over Gauri's ilzam.
Personally I think they've brought him in to be so evil that Abhay can finally step in and right some wrongs and be a hero๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Precap - YAY ABHAYYY + thakurayn = definitely something good (because he explicitly stated that she only sides with the truth)
Ameres thumbnail

LOL I think I'll just keep requoting your posts in reply๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha! We both keep doing that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine this. (I'm just fantasising here). What if he's passing by her room one fine day and he overhears her crying about how she's failed at love so many times, at it trips him over with guilt?
OHOH BETTER YET - she's at the mandir, and she's talking to the idols about how she's always lost the people she loved and how her heart's been broken twice and everything. And as she's stepping back she bangs into him and he's just standing there in the dark (PhAb scenes are ALWAYS in the darkโ˜บ๏ธ) and the most romantic scene begins off...๐Ÿ˜

Oh i so wish aisa koi scene ho. Waise the room one and happening in dark is soo possible! And after banging in him she will be surprised to see him there. And he will give Phulwa his ultimate go-weak-in-knees stare and...๐Ÿ˜

I've watched it so many times I know the exact timings at which they do what and what they're gonna do next! 
No worries sis, usko lekar bohot sari sapna dekhna shuru kar do!๐Ÿ˜†
I want them scenes too! Just as long as Abhay isn't drunk - if he's drunk he'll obviously not like it the next morning๐Ÿ˜’
Already day dreaming about him ab raat ko bhi shuru kardoon. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah PhAb scene but no drinks please! I want them to remember and be happy about each moment spend together. 

Oooh how about the day he sees Phulwa protect the Thakurayn from the Thakur? It's pretty obvious he'll be shattered on the reveal day, but any changes of mind before that is very welcome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yes. Slowly slowly hi sahi but cracks should start appearing in Abhay-Thakurs relation tabhi tu Phulwa will progress in her mission. 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next