Hello friends
A New Starting To Another Awaiting WeekSmile
Hope this week we'll have some cute PhAb scenes.Embarrassed
And also hope this week may bring some changes in Abhay and Thakurain.Big smile
Waiting to see Abhay falling for PhulwaDay Dreaming
How will this happen?? Shocked
How Phulwa will reveal the real face of Thakur in front of Abhay??Confused
What happens to Gauri??Shocked
From Precap, somebody pushed Phulwa to Abhay, can we expect a PhAb scene and dance??Dancing
All these questions to be answered in the upcoming episodes.Wink
So to know about the interesting twists, catch Phulwa on Colors at 09:00PM.Cool
Don't Miss Party

Please comment on this week episodes here.
Share your views friends.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

efsuntiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Well an ok epi. 
Was excepting a lil more...khair hope tomorrow is better. 

Moving on I so HATE that Kul and his mother! What levels they can stoop too!? 
And even the Thakur and Sharbati joined in! Well cant except something good from them. :/
I just hope and pray that somebody saves poor Gauri. Ouch

And i posted my comments in the PhAb thread already so just copying pasting the rest. LOL

Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. Stern Smile
And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! Angry

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. Big smile
Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! DisapproveOuch

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! LOLLOL
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? ROFL
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? Silly

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

Ok im done with venting now. Please share your views too peeps. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraypressutiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
lol what happened to Abhay in the end ..Confusedwhy did he drink so much seriously Abhay is one type of person who just can't accept his defeat ...he betrayed Phulwa that was his revenge when Phulwa did ghungat marriage with him it was fraud LOLand he is behaving like a victim of so much unjust from Phulwa LOLi wonder if this is condition after small small defeats what will happen to him when he will know his father's truth...Confusedand i just hate Bua , kul and thakur Angrythis trio should be hanged in hell forever ..losers Angry

pressutiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Ameres - haha I've already replied to your comment on PhAb thread but I'll reply something new here instead.

I know this may sound mean but seriously, I just forwarded through the whole Gauri track. I found it quite distracting from whatever was happening in the party. Can somebody (i.e Thakurayn since bade thakurayn needs a wheelchair) come save her please? I think I speak for most viewers when I say that if Gauri gets splashed with acid there'll be a lot of enraged people out there.

Oof who's this new chamcha joining the gang? I thought the Thakur family was enough for one girl. Now you've decided to bring in some random police officer. I'm seriously just hoping he's a fake who's actually on Phulwa's side (doing exactly what Thakur did to Phulwa using Abhay)

ABHAY WHAT HAPPENED?? At first I thought he'd take one or two drinks just to get rid of his frustrations - I didn't realise he suddenly felt so angry he'd get drunk and start singing. The song choice as well - really? He sounded like Phulwa had just broken his lovelorn heart. 

Can somebody please direct me to the video where he apparently confessed his undying love for her because I certainly did not see that coming.
IS ABHAY BECOMING COLOURS' NEW DEVDAS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

efsunDurayPirated_FunAmerestiny15

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
This show does not make any sense for me ..Why all of sudden Gauri is in Thakur's house,Why Gauri wears salwar all of sudden.Why is Abhay behaving like that ..Why is Sharbati is in loud make up ...

After showing so many years of Phulwa's life..Where from all of sudden this Bua and her son arrived...
Where was Thakur's wife when Phulwa was young .
SOMEBODY answer me 

Durayvita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Vita-- Completely agree with you. Please just someone save Gauri in the first few minutes so in the rest of the epi they can focus on PhAb. 
Already the switching of scenes between the party and the house was enough distraction. At least kal tu PhAb scene aram se dikha do. I mean without any interruptions of any sort! Or is it too much too ask. :/ 

@Abhay- My brain has given up. Lol. Really i cant come up with any logical reason so i have decided to wait until tomorrow to see whats really going on. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

This show does not make any sense for me ..Why all of sudden Gauri is in Thakur's house,Why Gauri wears salwar all of sudden.Why is Abhay behaving like that ..Why is Sharbati is in loud make up ...

After showing so many years of Phulwa's life..Where from all of sudden this Bua and her son arrived...
Where was Thakur's wife when Phulwa was young .
SOMEBODY answer me 

Gurl, you echo my own questions. 
I think the most hilarious question to ask is, when exactly did the Thakur find out he had a son? Nobody knew of his existence till the day he showed up as Shatru.

The Thakur's wife probably spent her whole life in the ashram or something. Sharbati's just...hopeless. Gauri decided she should up the ante since Phulwa has decided to wear tons of jewellery and designer saris everyday, a loud change from her usual monochrome salwars she would wear for weeks.

For all you know this random new officer is some new rishtedar, like another long-lost beta or something. -shakes head-

Pirated_Funpressu

Go to top