Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Rate and Rank 31st March performances! (Page 2)

Poll Question: who was the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [17.81%]
5 [3.42%]
6 [4.11%]
12 [8.22%]
6 [4.11%]
3 [2.05%]
48 [32.88%]
22 [15.07%]
18 [12.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shantibai

Originally posted by Celina7

Clap***Ujjaini and Aishwarya**

(good singing n not dramatic)Dead

so sorry to burst your bubble celina

Aishwarya thinks he is Himmys first love and gods gift to SRGMP

I thought he was far better in the original SRGMP

Ujjaini needs to go workout ..LOL

1st of all, im focusing on da singing...which ppl dont seem 2 care bout rite now....plz stop attacking HR...pleaze letz move on.. at least leave this topic witout bringin HR into it....I think Ujjaini is da best in da show...so whoever shez wit i'll go 4 him...

whteverr...ujjaini is da best n doesnt put up a freakin show/drama everytime like sum ppl...this is freaking singing contest so datz y im going 4 her...obviously most ppl will vote 4 jodiz cuz of thier lookz....i actually care bout singing... who knoz sumtime later sumbody might b better than her n i'll go 4 her/him...but shez da best n is not annoying as hell like sum ppl.  THIS IS A SINGING CONTEST NOT LOOKZ/DRAMA/MAKEUP/FLIRTING etc... how many timez do i have 2 say dat?

the coolest one Goldie
the coolest one
the coolest one

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
rajeev sanchali were the best
autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

1. rajeev sanchali SAnchali is a very good singer. Unfortunately she is paired with Rajeev. Rajeev really doesnt sing that well. I wonder how he got to the top 12. Same as sharib, the judges are feeling sorry for Sanchali since she is an excellent singer an paired with Rajeev unfortunately. So they are giving her more stars to encourage her.

2. ujjaini/aish sang well in sync.

3. hrishikesha and prajakta: . Both their voices good, nothing outstanding. They chose such an easy song very cute couple, seems like made for each other

3. sharib/Banjyotsna: Banjyotsna should stop singing. It is like she is mumbling. But she managed the song okay.
Sharib was awesome. HIs voice is so soothing. He infact sang better than Vinit(not that he needs to be compared tohim) I think the judges are feeling sorry for pairing an excellent singer like Sharib with Banjo that they are encouraging the best they can to keep them from getting votedout.

4. niladri and Vinita: Vinita needs to work on singing in tune. Niladri needs to reduce his makeup a little bit. His singing is good.

5. twinkle and vishwas: nothing exciting. Twinkle should concentrate on her singing. Her movements and facial expressions seem a little fake. vishwas is very good.

6. raktima/vishwanath. raktima"s voice is very shrill. looks like Raktima taking vote gaining lessons from Debojit

7. saptak and joyeeta both sang badly. Saptak is so inconsistent. He goes from singing really well to really bad at times in the same song. But good voice.
Joyeeta was average.

8. sinchan and irfan: should be voted out.They both dont sing that well. totally out of sur. their voices were not synchronizing.
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wagma

Sharib was rocking. he is sooooooooo cute. Clap Clap Clap

i agree, sharib rockssssssss! Big smile

-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by autmother

1. rajeev sanchali SAnchali is a very good singer. Unfortunately she is paired with Rajeev. Rajeev really doesnt sing that well. I wonder how he got to the top 12. Same as sharib, the judges are feeling sorry for Sanchali since she is an excellent singer an paired with Rajeev unfortunately. So they are giving her more stars to encourage her.

2. ujjaini/aish sang well in sync.

3. hrishikesha and prajakta: . Both their voices good, nothing outstanding. They chose such an easy song very cute couple, seems like made for each other

3. sharib/Banjyotsna: Banjyotsna should stop singing. It is like she is mumbling. But she managed the song okay.
Sharib was awesome. HIs voice is so soothing. He infact sang better than Vinit(not that he needs to be compared tohim) I think the judges are feeling sorry for pairing an excellent singer like Sharib with Banjo that they are encouraging the best they can to keep them from getting votedout.

4. niladri and Vinita: Vinita needs to work on singing in tune. Niladri needs to reduce his makeup a little bit. His singing is good.

5. twinkle and vishwas: nothing exciting. Twinkle should concentrate on her singing. Her movements and facial expressions seem a little fake. vishwas is very good.

6. raktima/vishwanath. raktima"s voice is very shrill. looks like Raktima taking vote gaining lessons from Debojit

7. saptak and joyeeta both sang badly. Saptak is so inconsistent. He goes from singing really well to really bad at times in the same song. But good voice.
Joyeeta was average.

8. sinchan and irfan: should be voted out.They both dont sing that well. totally out of sur. their voices were not synchronizing.

great analysis! Clap

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Best: Rajeev and Sanchali Clap
2. Niladri and Vinita Clap
3. Hrishikesh and Prajakta Clap
4. Vishwas and Twinkle, Sharib and Banjo (Had few errors on both the performances) Clap

Edited by apparaohoare - 01 April 2006 at 1:30am
makaveli313 Goldie
makaveli313
makaveli313

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hrishikesh and Prajakta ---- > 1
Twinkle and Vishwas ------ > 2

Rest - DKDC except sharib who ROCKED
bangboy IF-Dazzler
bangboy
bangboy

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged