Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

ekta kapoor .what are u trying to prove?

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Ekta kapoor through her so called entertaining show kandy floss (seriously  don't like the concept )..is trying ..to show her cheap standards …I agreed tha ..tv stars or celebs are public property ….but in professional sence …public has no right over …star's personal lives ..if we cant afford any one ..to interfere in our personal life ..Who we are …!......today ..the comman gathering of akash deep saigal (cheapest person I eva seen
)…hetan hansraj (he look such a stupid) ..and shabbir …..where ..for no reason ..they start talk rubbish abt ….rajeev and amna …..shabbir did n't say any thing ..might coz he respect his co stars ….but akash he has also worked with raj ……and what s**t he is spilling out …I mean this man is sick !

Now come to ekta ..she showed ..shewata cezzane ….affair case in first epi I know they are not connected to KTH …but what ekta is trying to show …don't she have any thing to do ..except interfering ..and creating misunderstandings between others …truly she is trying to spoiled image of those …..who don't depend upon her  so called productions….who has their values ..she tried to spoiled cezzane's image ,though shweta ….ronit's image …again through shewata ….now amna-rajeev image through their co-stars ……..how much more times ekta u can be cheap …how much more time …..u are trying to prove that u are cheap !

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ekta always tries to spoil the reputation of those who go against her...it has been proven several times that she just can't take a NO...she feels she has been insulted...Come on Woman get a life!..just let it go..and your life would be easier so would ours...and stop creating misunderstandings and making funny remarks about stars personal life!
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
guys i really hated da way akash sed "aamna sabse shariff"....n started laughin loudly Dead .....as if he sed it sarcastically Confused
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
areej she her self now become a biggest joke eva LOL
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I don't think he knows Amna...then how can he even talk about her...feel like giving several slaps across his face Angry Angry Angry
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

areej she her self now become a biggest joke eva LOL

Seriously yaar....i don't get easily irritated..but this thing is p***ing me off big time...i have never liked those people who talk bad things about others on their back...gather some guts and say it in their face...otherwise just shut your bl***y mouth up!Angry

tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
slaps???......i feel like shooting dat ****** Dead
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
guys lets all get together n write 2 dat Crappy KF Angry

Go to top