India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

please help

rawinder Goldie
rawinder
rawinder

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
hi everu1 could u tell me wots gona happen in kyunki saas because im in the uk. im up2 when it is  karans court case for gujral killer and its just ended whats gonna happen next. i realy dont get the chance to watch videos on here. please could u tell me it will be great fulWink

Rubina Groupbie
Rubina
Rubina

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
wow, ur pretty far behind. During the case, karan says that he is guilty for killing gural and the judge sentences him to death. Everyone is depressed and they all think karan committed the murder. Then Tulsi finds out that Karan is in fact innocent. She tries to find the real killer and in the process she becomes suspicious of mihir, gautam, and others. Karan refuses to tell tulsi who he is trying to protect. Then finally we find out that Nandini is the real killer. She is pregnant and is sent the jail (i think for 3 years). Nandini finds out about karan and tanya and tells them to stay as husband and wife since she is going to jail. After this problem is settled, Meera comes into the picture. She loves Mihir and gangs up with mandira to destory the virani family and get mihir. Meera trys to turn the whole family against Tulsi and like always Savita was the first one to get caught up in Meera's words. While all this is happening, Tulsi finds Ansh's son, ekluvya (sooo cute). She brings him into shantinikaten. Savita refuses to believe that he's is Ansh's son and over this Savita decided to leave the house. There is a wedding in London (i think) and the whole virani family goes to attend. Tulsi decides to stay behind so she can convince Savita to come back home. Savita overhears a conversation between Mandira and Meera and finds out Meera real identity and gives her a big slap. Meera tells Mandira everything and Mandira decides to kill Savita. Savita gets into a huge accident and the docters say she is vegatable and will never get better. Savita asks Tulsi to kill her because she doesn't want to live like this and after many tears Tulsi decides to give her saas mukti. When everyone gets back from London, Meera tells them that Tulsi killed Savita. Everyone is against Tulsi except Baa, Karan, Nandini, Tanya, Ganga, Gautam, and Damini. Right now there is a court case going on about savita's mercy killed/ murder.

I hope that was an okay summary of the events. Tongue
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
wow rubina gr8 summary yaar
rawinder Goldie
rawinder
rawinder

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged
really thanks so much Rubina
for telling me wats going on. any 1 know hoe long we are bhind in the uk to inda drams Wink
Rubina Groupbie
Rubina
Rubina

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
no problem. glad i could help Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top