Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 85)

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

hey divz n neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

hiiii my pagli sisLOLLOLLOL

helllooooooo LOL lets rock WinkLOL

we always do..thts y we r the rockersLOL LOL

yup and i shine thats y i am a goldieLOL or it mayb cuz i'm as precious as goldConfusedLOL

good one nehaLOL

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

and congratz on bcumin an IF Rockerz Big smile Clap

awww...thx nehaEmbarrassedi saw ur post in tht thread..it was beautiful..thx sooo mcuhEmbarrassed

haan itni mushkil se glitter names mile the agar tareef na karti to i wud have killed uLOLLOLhhmm......pehli mujhe thanx kehne se mana karti ho aur phir khud hi kehti hoAngryAngryLOL

OK..SRYConfusedlol..hann..bohot sundar thaBig smile

wow divs u r just gr8!! pehle thanx aur phir sorryLOLLOL

theek hai baba..main kuch nahi boloongiLOL LOL LOL

yea thats better! gud gurlLOLLOL

thx neha..am impressedLOL LOL LOL  y am i a good grl? hmm...cuz am a shamit fanLOL LOL LOL

Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 2452

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

and congratz on bcumin an IF Rockerz Big smile Clap

awww...thx nehaEmbarrassedi saw ur post in tht thread..it was beautiful..thx sooo mcuhEmbarrassed

haan itni mushkil se glitter names mile the agar tareef na karti to i wud have killed uLOLLOLhhmm......pehli mujhe thanx kehne se mana karti ho aur phir khud hi kehti hoAngryAngryLOL

OK..SRYConfusedlol..hann..bohot sundar thaBig smile

wow divs u r just gr8!! pehle thanx aur phir sorryLOLLOL

theek hai baba..main kuch nahi boloongiLOL LOL LOL

yea thats better! gud gurlLOLLOL

thx neha..am impressedLOL LOL LOL  y am i a good grl? hmm...cuz am a shamit fanLOL LOL LOL

impressed by me??hhmm.....i see u r workin hard to make ur self tolerable. bas kuch din aur mere influence mein raho and u'll be perfectLOLLOLhmmm..... no i think tum shamit ke influence mein raho to behter hai!!!u only listen to himLOLLOL
Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 2452

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

hey divz n neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

hiiii my pagli sisLOLLOLLOL

helllooooooo LOL lets rock WinkLOL

we always do..thts y we r the rockersLOL LOL

yup and i shine thats y i am a goldieLOL or it mayb cuz i'm as precious as goldConfusedLOL

good one nehaLOL

lolzLOLLOLbtw, y do u think i am a goldie???i hope u agree wid meLOLLOLLOL
Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 2452

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
uumm.......yeh Pooja hi keh ke kahan chali gayi??? Confused
~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by Princess92

and congratz on bcumin an IF Rockerz Big smile Clap

awww...thx nehaEmbarrassedi saw ur post in tht thread..it was beautiful..thx sooo mcuhEmbarrassed

haan itni mushkil se glitter names mile the agar tareef na karti to i wud have killed uLOLLOLhhmm......pehli mujhe thanx kehne se mana karti ho aur phir khud hi kehti hoAngryAngryLOL

OK..SRYConfusedlol..hann..bohot sundar thaBig smile

wow divs u r just gr8!! pehle thanx aur phir sorryLOLLOL

theek hai baba..main kuch nahi boloongiLOL LOL LOL

yea thats better! gud gurlLOLLOL

thx neha..am impressedLOL LOL LOL  y am i a good grl? hmm...cuz am a shamit fanLOL LOL LOL

impressed by me??hhmm.....i see u r workin hard to make ur self tolerable. bas kuch din aur mere influence mein raho and u'll be perfectLOLLOLhmmm..... no i think tum shamit ke influence mein raho to behter hai!!!u only listen to himLOLLOL

thts rite..shamit ki baat sunti hoonSmileEmbarrassed

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess92

uumm.......yeh Pooja hi keh ke kahan chali gayi??? Confused

shes spamming all the other threadsLOL LOL

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
neha, u r a goldie cuz u r as precious as goldLOL LOL Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 458   Views: 13256

ashkaa 458 13256 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24044

~x divya x~ 761 24044 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1693

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1693 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 529   Views: 16980

mans 529 16980 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1230

I luv Shamit 10 1230 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index