Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 303)

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Tongue thnx for the wonderful updates divss Tongue

hope shamuz album cumz out soonnnnn...and i am gonna make sure it iz a super duper hittt !!!!!!!!! Big smile
LOL all shamu fanz will
am glad hez enjoyin himself Embarrassed
and dat baby must have been cuteeeeee Embarrassed

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed everytime i read ur posts divu..shamu seemz cuter n cuter to me...iz dat possible????? LOL
I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
havent said this in sooooo long...thought u all might have 4gotten...
i luv shamit Embarrassed
alwayz here to remind u all Wink LOL
I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Tongue hope u all r gud...ttyl...tc Smile
~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Tongue thnx for the wonderful updates divss Tongue

hope shamuz album cumz out soonnnnn...and i am gonna make sure it iz a super duper hittt !!!!!!!!! Big smile
LOL all shamu fanz will
am glad hez enjoyin himself Embarrassed
and dat baby must have been cuteeeeee Embarrassed

exactly..its called the door to door policyLOL

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Embarrassed everytime i read ur posts divu..shamu seemz cuter n cuter to me...iz dat possible????? LOL

it is possible..i understand..i bet all of us r going through the sameEmbarrassedLOLLOL

~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Joined: 15 November 2005
Posts: 11465

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by ~RexKiRani~

well ur welcome divyu rani lol...
and yea
shamu def looks good when i saw this pic first thing divs must look at it lol
well enjoy!!!!!!!!

ohhh..am ur rani?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi feel like i ahve taken this janam to hear tht from uLOL

awww...so sweet of u..thxxxx hennuBig smilehe dosent look good..he looks A W S O M E!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

well guess wat

awesome is spelt rong

its AWESOME u missed the "e" and ohhh i ll call u rani everytime okBig smile

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~RexKiRani~

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by ~RexKiRani~

well ur welcome divyu rani lol...
and yea
shamu def looks good when i saw this pic first thing divs must look at it lol
well enjoy!!!!!!!!

ohhh..am ur rani?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi feel like i ahve taken this janam to hear tht from uLOL

awww...so sweet of u..thxxxx hennuBig smilehe dosent look good..he looks A W S O M E!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

well guess wat

awesome is spelt rong

its AWESOME u missed the "e" and ohhh i ll call u rani everytime okBig smile

r u ser??? lol..i did not knw thtLOLLOLLOL dammm..this word spell checker has spoilt me..i knew i was bad at spelling words..but i dint knw i was this badDeadlol..i dunno how to react..its funny thoughLOLLOLLOL

awww..thxx hennuEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 432   Views: 13736

ashkaa 432 13736 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24845

~x divya x~ 761 24845 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1723

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1723 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 528   Views: 17452

mans 528 17452 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1299

I luv Shamit 10 1299 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index