Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 26)

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

am sooooooo sryy anna,
i was reading history..and i ended up falling asleep
went to the shamu wonderland and now am back to reality Cry LOL

LOLbeen there dun dat..lol..am always there not bac evaLOL..n itz ok divs i luv u ...can nvr be madHug...history not dat bad just keep thinkin bout shamuWink

yea...whenever i dunt fall asleep..i jsut take my history book out...the next min..am asleep..thts me..and thts how i enter the shamu wonderlandEmbarrassed

brb anna...in 5 minsTongue

LOLi can imagine dat...shamu wonderland now dats where i want 2 be 24/7Embarrassed--ok i will wait for uHug

its ok to be there 24/7 anna..but do write the correct answers on ur tests and quizesLOL

btw, am backBig smile

thx for ur permission divsLOLLOL...u wont believe it..but i did it againEmbarrassedLOL--this time it waz mathLOL

x_pooja_x IF-Rockerz
x_pooja_x
x_pooja_x

Joined: 08 January 2006
Posts: 7519

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
divyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed
I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

btw, awsome banner!!! great job Clap

awww thxxxEmbarrassed---atleast i did sumthin with my small lil usless brainLOL

its not useless...its veryy creativeWinkthts y it makes u luv shamit soo muchLOLLOL

hmmmmm...i nvr thought bout it like datLOL..maybe itz not dat uselessLOL

thts rite...its muy muy creativo

p.s- i just realized i got a PM from u..lemme read it nowBig smile

gogogogogo!!!

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

wow..anna...u just made my day...i really dint knw u luv shamit..OMG!! another shamit fan..am sooo excited Embarrassed

Shockedomg i cant believe i dint tell u i luv shamitLOL...yah the more shamu fans the betterLOL

btw, i just read ur user ID..it said.."I luv Shamit" LOL

ShockedShockedShocked....it does!!LOLLOL...dats only words...words cannot even describe the amount of love i have for my shamuEmbarrassed

well saidClapClapClap

2 more posts to reach 1300Embarrassed

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

am sooooooo sryy anna,
i was reading history..and i ended up falling asleep
went to the shamu wonderland and now am back to reality Cry LOL

LOLbeen there dun dat..lol..am always there not bac evaLOL..n itz ok divs i luv u ...can nvr be madHug...history not dat bad just keep thinkin bout shamuWink

yea...whenever i dunt fall asleep..i jsut take my history book out...the next min..am asleep..thts me..and thts how i enter the shamu wonderlandEmbarrassed

brb anna...in 5 minsTongue

LOLi can imagine dat...shamu wonderland now dats where i want 2 be 24/7Embarrassed--ok i will wait for uHug

its ok to be there 24/7 anna..but do write the correct answers on ur tests and quizesLOL

btw, am backBig smile

thx for ur permission divsLOLLOL...u wont believe it..but i did it againEmbarrassedLOL--this time it waz mathLOL

OMG!!! anna...shamit cannot make u fail any classes..he can just let u make ur name famousEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

divyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmiiiiittttttttt

 

btw, wheres the other pooja...i miss herCry

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

wow..anna...u just made my day...i really dint knw u luv shamit..OMG!! another shamit fan..am sooo excited Embarrassed

Shockedomg i cant believe i dint tell u i luv shamitLOL...yah the more shamu fans the betterLOL

btw, i just read ur user ID..it said.."I luv Shamit" LOL

ShockedShockedShocked....it does!!LOLLOL...dats only words...words cannot even describe the amount of love i have for my shamuEmbarrassed

well saidClapClapClap

2 more posts to reach 1300Embarrassed

wooooohoooooooBig smile

x_pooja_x IF-Rockerz
x_pooja_x
x_pooja_x

Joined: 08 January 2006
Posts: 7519

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by x_pooja_x

divyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmiiiiittttttttt

 

btw, wheres the other pooja...i miss herCry

she sent me a msg .. she sed she nt gna be able to talk to us for a week Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 458   Views: 13263

ashkaa 458 13263 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24049

~x divya x~ 761 24049 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1693

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1693 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 529   Views: 16982

mans 529 16982 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1232

I luv Shamit 10 1232 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index