Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 225)

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvshamit

i had called shamu yesterday..he was at a party..he was realllyy into tht party..lol..thinking abt wht he said LOL LOL LOL i was supposed to call him 2day..but i was at the temple Angry Cry

LOLwat did he say?LOL

Cryawww dat sucks...call him 2morrow

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLfinally u understandLOL--shamu iz minez

lol...yah i doooooo...LOL

i dunt understand..i nvr willLOLLOLLOL

btw, dont u think both of us r forgetting one person here?Wink

LOLmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....noooooooooooLOL

poooooor sumana..am sure shes definately going to read all these posts one day..and her reaction..oh God! whts tht going to be like?EmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOLLOLi cant wait for dat dayyyyLOLLOL

same as shamuz...OH GOD!LOL

lolLOLLOL he hasnt read these posts..but when he does...Oopss..LOLLOLLOL i cant imagine..well actually..i can..its going the be the usual "Oh God! plz help them" and the shamu gigglesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvshamit

my advice to the current sophomores...plzz study for SATs..dunt be like me..u guys shd start memorizing the SAT words from this summer..cuz there r more than 2000 of them Confused

LOLok divsss..we get itLOL

bt am sureee u did wellTongue

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

those vocab words literally drove me crazyyyy Cry i usually guess using context clues...but i cldnt even do tht yesterday..cuz the whole question was surrounded with greek and latin words Angry

Cryawww it must have been realyyyyyyy harddddddCry

dat sucks...atleast in can. we dun have dat..or id failLOL

ohh mann..u dunt have to take the SATs in canada? u shd have told me tht before..i wld ahve transferred myself to canada..i have to take tht agian on june 3rdDead

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLfinally u understandLOL--shamu iz minez

lol...yah i doooooo...LOL

i dunt understand..i nvr willLOLLOLLOL

btw, dont u think both of us r forgetting one person here?Wink

LOLmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....noooooooooooLOL

poooooor sumana..am sure shes definately going to read all these posts one day..and her reaction..oh God! whts tht going to be like?EmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOLLOLi cant wait for dat dayyyyLOLLOL

same as shamuz...OH GOD!LOL

lolLOLLOL he hasnt read these posts..but when he does...Oopss..LOLLOLLOL i cant imagine..well actually..i can..its going the be the usual "Oh God! plz help them" and the shamu gigglesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLLOLim gonna die of embarrasementEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hez soooooo cuttttteeeeeeeEmbarrassed

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 7991

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Jus to let u all know..Shamu's official website is comin up soon, I'm working on it along with Tina, since my exams are ovr, I will start wrkin on it. Will try to get it done before the album release. Also, pple in US hve sth to rejoice about..will let u guys knw details very soon. Smile
Also, forgot to mention..I spoke to Sumana as well, she's an absolute sweetheart. very sweet & cute jus like her looks Smile
~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

i had called shamu yesterday..he was at a party..he was realllyy into tht party..lol..thinking abt wht he said LOL LOL LOL i was supposed to call him 2day..but i was at the temple Angry Cry

LOLwat did he say?LOL

Cryawww dat sucks...call him 2morrow

lol..tht was funny..i will tell u abt tht 3-4 min convo laterSmile i usually dunt call him during weekdays..cuz our times dunt matchOuchwill have to wait until next weekend..but am guessing hes going to reallyyy busy next weekend..Cryi dint talk to him for sooooo long..been like 2 weeks

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

those vocab words literally drove me crazyyyy Cry i usually guess using context clues...but i cldnt even do tht yesterday..cuz the whole question was surrounded with greek and latin words Angry

Cryawww it must have been realyyyyyyy harddddddCry

dat sucks...atleast in can. we dun have dat..or id failLOL

ohh mann..u dunt have to take the SATs in canada? u shd have told me tht before..i wld ahve transferred myself to canada..i have to take tht agian on june 3rdDead

Smilenoooopeeeeeeeeee...nuthin like dat

only exams which are worth 30% of final mark

cum divsssss...itll be fun..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 458   Views: 13263

ashkaa 458 13263 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24047

~x divya x~ 761 24047 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1693

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1693 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 529   Views: 16982

mans 529 16982 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1232

I luv Shamit 10 1232 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index