Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I luv Shamit thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: luvshamit

those vocab words literally drove me crazyyyy 😭 i usually guess using context clues...but i cldnt even do tht yesterday..cuz the whole question was surrounded with greek and latin words 😡

😭awww it must have been realyyyyyyy hardddddd😭

dat sucks...atleast in can. we dun have dat..or id fail😆

I luv Shamit thumbnail

i had called shamu yesterday..he was at a party..he was realllyy into tht party..lol..thinking abt wht he said 😆 😆 😆 i was supposed to call him 2day..but i was at the temple 😡 😭

😆wat did he say?😆

😭awww dat sucks...call him 2morrow

~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I luv Shamit

😆😆i cant wait for dat dayyyy😆😆

same as shamuz...OH GOD!😆

lol😆😆 he hasnt read these posts..but when he does...Oopss..😆😆😆 i cant imagine..well actually..i can..its going the be the usual "Oh God! plz help them" and the shamu giggles😳😳😳

I luv Shamit thumbnail

my advice to the current sophomores...plzz study for SATs..dunt be like me..u guys shd start memorizing the SAT words from this summer..cuz there r more than 2000 of them 😕

😆ok divsss..we get it😆

bt am sureee u did well😛

~x divya x~ thumbnail

😭awww it must have been realyyyyyyy hardddddd😭

dat sucks...atleast in can. we dun have dat..or id fail😆

ohh mann..u dunt have to take the SATs in canada? u shd have told me tht before..i wld ahve transferred myself to canada..i have to take tht agian on june 3rd🤢

I luv Shamit thumbnail

lol😆😆 he hasnt read these posts..but when he does...Oopss..😆😆😆 i cant imagine..well actually..i can..its going the be the usual "Oh God! plz help them" and the shamu giggles😳😳😳

😆😆im gonna die of embarrasement😳😳

hez soooooo cuttttteeeeeee😳

diksha_16 thumbnail
Jus to let u all know..Shamu's official website is comin up soon, I'm working on it along with Tina, since my exams are ovr, I will start wrkin on it. Will try to get it done before the album release. Also, pple in US hve sth to rejoice about..will let u guys knw details very soon. 😊
Also, forgot to mention..I spoke to Sumana as well, she's an absolute sweetheart. very sweet & cute jus like her looks 😊
~x divya x~ thumbnail

😆wat did he say?😆

😭awww dat sucks...call him 2morrow

lol..tht was funny..i will tell u abt tht 3-4 min convo later😊 i usually dunt call him during weekdays..cuz our times dunt matchwill have to wait until next weekend..but am guessing hes going to reallyyy busy next weekend..😭i dint talk to him for sooooo long..been like 2 weeks

I luv Shamit thumbnail

ohh mann..u dunt have to take the SATs in canada? u shd have told me tht before..i wld ahve transferred myself to canada..i have to take tht agian on june 3rd🤢

😊noooopeeeeeeeeee...nuthin like dat

only exams which are worth 30% of final mark

cum divsssss...itll be fun..😆

~x divya x~ thumbnail

😆😆im gonna die of embarrasement😳😳

hez soooooo cuttttteeeeeee😳

he already knws everything abt u😆