Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 138)

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha_16

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLLOLgreaaaaatttttt..now shamu thinks his sweetie pie is crazyLOL

LOLwat did u say when he asked u if i waz okLOL

LOLchalo atleast he noes me...not as his sweetie pie..but as the crazy girlLOL

ofcourse he knws u & remebers u very very wellBig smileBig smileBig smile

i actually started laughing myself & said, "i donno..she's alwys been like this..so, im not sure if this is her normal self or no..so, i can't answr ur q" LOL

OMG!! he jus crackd up to thisLOL

awwww he does...u just made my day dikshuBig smile

LOLLOLu have such a cutieee laugh..omg...i can hear it rite now..itz sooo cuteeeeEmbarrassed

lol...it iz my normal self...baba wat can i do...tell shamu...i waz nvr like this...dekho usne mera kya haal kar diyaLOLLOL

i can imagine his laugh tooo..soooo cutttteeeeeEmbarrassed...atleast i gave u and him a reason to laugh and joke aboutLOL

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 7991

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLLOLi think we already ruined his sleepLOL--lol dats wat he deserves after not lettin me sleep at niteWinkEmbarrassed---yah he needs his restEmbarrassed

OuchCryOuchawwwwww..its k...am sure he will miss uWinkEmbarrassed

LOLGOD!! i HAVE to tell him this as wellLOL

i better make a note of it, or i might forgetTongueLOLLOL

he better miss meEmbarrassed..infact he askd me to call while he's in Delhi, bt I choose not to, esp. whn he's wth family & frnds like once in 2 mnthsSmile

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha_16

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLLOLi think we already ruined his sleepLOL--lol dats wat he deserves after not lettin me sleep at niteWinkEmbarrassed---yah he needs his restEmbarrassed

OuchCryOuchawwwwww..its k...am sure he will miss uWinkEmbarrassed

LOLGOD!! i HAVE to tell him this as wellLOL

i better make a note of it, or i might forgetTongueLOLLOL

he better miss meEmbarrassed..infact he askd me to call while he's in Delhi, bt I choose not to, esp. whn he's wth family & frnds like once in 2 mnthsSmile

LOLbaba...iska reaction kaisa hogaLOL..well wait and c dikshuLOL..now he will definitely think am not okLOL

Embarrassedawww sooo sweet of him and sooo thoughtful of my sweet dikshu...anywayz itz gud to make him wait...phir woh bohattt batein karna chahega...when u call after a while...he will prolly tell u how much he missed talkin to uWink...hope he has fun with family and frndzzzSmile

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 7991

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLLOLu noe he wanttttttsssssss themLOL..who doesnt?Wink

LOLLOLits k...annaz here to make up for all those lost hugsHugHugHug

btw...i wonder wat his mom would think if she read all thisConfusedLOLLOL...shed be like..mere baache ko akala chor doLOLLOL

my frndz are all like..tum tho uski jaan ke peeche par gaye hoLOL---woh tumhare hugs se thak jaye ga...am like nooo he wonttttt...he luvsss meeeeeeeeEmbarrassedLOL

she's probably aware of all this..who knws?LOL

u knw wht?Embarrassed the musician today loved his performance sooooooooo much tht he told him, "mujhe aapse gale milneka mann kar raha hai"Big smile

he was soooooooo movedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and, also he said to him, "humain sirf do logon ke saath aaj tak mazza aaya, ek Uditji, dusre Aap"Big smile

he literally had tears in his eyes aftr thisTongue

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 7991

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

awwww he does...u just made my day dikshuBig smile

LOLLOLu have such a cutieee laugh..omg...i can hear it rite now..itz sooo cuteeeeEmbarrassed

lol...it iz my normal self...baba wat can i do...tell shamu...i waz nvr like this...dekho usne mera kya haal kar diyaLOLLOL

i can imagine his laugh tooo..soooo cutttteeeeeEmbarrassed...atleast i gave u and him a reason to laugh and joke aboutLOL

ur most w/c dearBig smileBig smileBig smile

LOLaesa bura haal toh uski girlfrnd ka bhi nahi hua hogaLOL

poor girl..i'm waiting for the day to tell her all thisLOLLOLLOL

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 7991

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLbaba...iska reaction kaisa hogaLOL..well wait and c dikshuLOL..now he will definitely think am not okLOL

Embarrassedawww sooo sweet of him and sooo thoughtful of my sweet dikshu...anywayz itz gud to make him wait...phir woh bohattt batein karna chahega...when u call after a while...he will prolly tell u how much he missed talkin to uWink...hope he has fun with family and frndzzzSmile

LOLLOLLOL i'm sure by now, he's expecting all thisLOL

tht toh he will, im sureTongue bt, im telling u..i jus spoke to him for an hr and a half the day b4 & again today for 45 mins..so u see it really doesn't mttr..even in one day we hve a lotttttttttttttttttttt to talkTongueEmbarrassedBig smile

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha_16

Big smile
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

LOLLOLu noe he wanttttttsssssss themLOL..who doesnt?Wink

LOLLOLits k...annaz here to make up for all those lost hugsHugHugHug

btw...i wonder wat his mom would think if she read all thisConfusedLOLLOL...shed be like..mere baache ko akala chor doLOLLOL

my frndz are all like..tum tho uski jaan ke peeche par gaye hoLOL---woh tumhare hugs se thak jaye ga...am like nooo he wonttttt...he luvsss meeeeeeeeEmbarrassedLOL

she's probably aware of all this..who knws?LOL

u knw wht?Embarrassed the musician today loved his performance sooooooooo much tht he told him, "mujhe aapse gale milneka mann kar raha hai"Big smile

he was soooooooo movedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and, also he said to him, "humain sirf do logon ke saath aaj tak mazza aaya, ek Uditji, dusre Aap"Big smile

he literally had tears in his eyes aftr thisTongue

LOLi noe eh...lol..shez prolly one of usLOL

omg omg omg...dat is sooo kooollll...i would be moved too...it iz such an honor for shamu to be compared to uditjiEmbarrassed

shamu is proving himself to be more and more capable and amazing as each day passesEmbarrassedawwwww...our sweet emotiional shamu...i can imagine how happy he must have been after thatEmbarrassed

dekha humara shamu iz duniya ka best singer hai aur insaan bhiEmbarrassed

HugHugHugmera bhi

 

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha_16

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

awwww he does...u just made my day dikshuBig smile

LOLLOLu have such a cutieee laugh..omg...i can hear it rite now..itz sooo cuteeeeEmbarrassed

lol...it iz my normal self...baba wat can i do...tell shamu...i waz nvr like this...dekho usne mera kya haal kar diyaLOLLOL

i can imagine his laugh tooo..soooo cutttteeeeeEmbarrassed...atleast i gave u and him a reason to laugh and joke aboutLOL

ur most w/c dearBig smileBig smileBig smile

LOLaesa bura haal toh uski girlfrnd ka bhi nahi hua hogaLOL

poor girl..i'm waiting for the day to tell her all thisLOLLOLLOL

Smile...LOLLOLLOLsirf mere sapno mein ata hai kya?WinkLOL

LOLLOLdoes she noe wat she iz gettin herself into?Wink..shamu ke peeche itni larkiyan hai..babaLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 458   Views: 13258

ashkaa 458 13258 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24045

~x divya x~ 761 24045 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1693

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1693 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 529   Views: 16981

mans 529 16981 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1232

I luv Shamit 10 1232 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index