Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

   
Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! (Page 106)

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

btw, when i called him today..he picks up the phone and goes like thank god divs! finally u called..then am like..kya hua? he goes like..i thought u forgot me..i said..yea i did forget u..but i had a dream abt u yesterday..isiliye i called u LOL LOL LOL lol hes soo cute..he goes like..how mean is tht Ouch

Embarrassedawww hez soo cutieeee

how can any1 forget shamu...lol..i think he waz fishin for complimentsWinkLOL

lol..i knw..after he said how mean is it..i was like how mean of u to ask me such a Q..he goes like..theek kaha tumne..mainey kyun poocha?LOLLOLLOLthen i gave my emotional speechEmbarrassedLOLLOLthen he goes like..aaj ke liye basLOLLOLLOL

LOLbechara shamuLOL

i knwLOLhe must be like..zindagi main ek galti mainey ki..and tht is divs ko meri number dediLOL

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

ohhhhhh...i just saw the episode 2day in which shamu sang woh lamhe Embarrassed
hottttttieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...cutttttteeeeeeeeee...and sooooooooooo goooooddddddd at singing toooo...although i dint pay much attention to the singin part LOL

lol anna..and u call him ur bhaiyaLOL

LOLfrom 2day hez ur bhaiya..and my saiyan..Embarrassed

dats mals lineLOL

besharam annaLOL nahh..hes not my bhaiya..nor is he my saiyan....Tongue

dekha shamu ne mera kya hal kardiyaWinkLOL---acha divs...so hez ur jiju...lol..cuz he my hubbyWink

lol anna...LOLu have joined mals clubLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLkya kare...shamu ne kya halaat kardi haiLOL

tell him na...tumne sab ki  choti kardi hai...aur humko deewana kardiya hai..EmbarrassedLOL

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

btw, when i called him today..he picks up the phone and goes like thank god divs! finally u called..then am like..kya hua? he goes like..i thought u forgot me..i said..yea i did forget u..but i had a dream abt u yesterday..isiliye i called u LOL LOL LOL lol hes soo cute..he goes like..how mean is tht Ouch

Embarrassedawww hez soo cutieeee

how can any1 forget shamu...lol..i think he waz fishin for complimentsWinkLOL

lol..i knw..after he said how mean is it..i was like how mean of u to ask me such a Q..he goes like..theek kaha tumne..mainey kyun poocha?LOLLOLLOLthen i gave my emotional speechEmbarrassedLOLLOLthen he goes like..aaj ke liye basLOLLOLLOL

LOLbechara shamuLOL

i knwLOLhe must be like..zindagi main ek galti mainey ki..and tht is divs ko meri number dediLOL

LOLi think so he must be thinkin datLOL

jk jk...ur sooo sweet...agar tumko number nahi diya hota...tho uski loss honi thi..and he must be thinkin that he is very luckyEmbarrassed

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

ohhhhhh...i just saw the episode 2day in which shamu sang woh lamhe Embarrassed
hottttttieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...cutttttteeeeeeeeee...and sooooooooooo goooooddddddd at singing toooo...although i dint pay much attention to the singin part LOL

lol anna..and u call him ur bhaiyaLOL

LOLfrom 2day hez ur bhaiya..and my saiyan..Embarrassed

dats mals lineLOL

besharam annaLOL nahh..hes not my bhaiya..nor is he my saiyan....Tongue

dekha shamu ne mera kya hal kardiyaWinkLOL---acha divs...so hez ur jiju...lol..cuz he my hubbyWink

lol anna...LOLu have joined mals clubLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLkya kare...shamu ne kya halaat kardi haiLOL

tell him na...tumne sab ki  choti kardi hai...aur humko deewana kardiya hai..EmbarrassedLOL

lmao...chup anna..if sumana reads this, woh kya sochegi tumhare baarein main?LOL

but i need to tell this to shamuLOLLOLLOL

I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
humko deewana karge shamu Embarrassed
aashiq banaya apne shamu Embarrassed
kaisa yeh pyaar hai shamu Embarrassed
suraj hua madham shamu Embarrassed
aap ki khashish shamu Embarrassed

*list is endlesssssssssss LOL
mannnn...i hope he dun noe how crazzzy i am..lol..let me correct that..we LOL
I luv Shamit IF-Dazzler
I luv Shamit
I luv Shamit

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 4488

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

ohhhhhh...i just saw the episode 2day in which shamu sang woh lamhe Embarrassed
hottttttieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...cutttttteeeeeeeeee...and sooooooooooo goooooddddddd at singing toooo...although i dint pay much attention to the singin part LOL

lol anna..and u call him ur bhaiyaLOL

LOLfrom 2day hez ur bhaiya..and my saiyan..Embarrassed

dats mals lineLOL

besharam annaLOL nahh..hes not my bhaiya..nor is he my saiyan....Tongue

dekha shamu ne mera kya hal kardiyaWinkLOL---acha divs...so hez ur jiju...lol..cuz he my hubbyWink

lol anna...LOLu have joined mals clubLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLkya kare...shamu ne kya halaat kardi haiLOL

tell him na...tumne sab ki  choti kardi hai...aur humko deewana kardiya hai..EmbarrassedLOL

lmao...chup anna..if sumana reads this, woh kya sochegi tumhare baarein main?LOL

but i need to tell this to shamuLOLLOLLOL

LOLshe better get used to it...if her hubby gonna be sooo cutttee..lol...

shamu gonna think am gone madLOL

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

Originally posted by luvshamit

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

lol..i knw..after he said how mean is it..i was like how mean of u to ask me such a Q..he goes like..theek kaha tumne..mainey kyun poocha?LOLLOLLOLthen i gave my emotional speechEmbarrassedLOLLOLthen he goes like..aaj ke liye basLOLLOLLOL

LOLbechara shamuLOL

i knwLOLhe must be like..zindagi main ek galti mainey ki..and tht is divs ko meri number dediLOL

LOLi think so he must be thinkin datLOL

jk jk...ur sooo sweet...agar tumko number nahi diya hota...tho uski loss honi thi..and he must be thinkin that he is very luckyEmbarrassed

awwww anna..tht was soooooo sweet of u HugOMG!!!!! I LUV SHAMIT!!! i just keep reminding myself of how lucky i am to get to knw such a person..its really is a very nice and a pleasant feelingEmbarrassed

i was watchinig all the old episodes of FG 2dayEmbarrassed

~x divya x~ IF-Rockerz
~x divya x~
~x divya x~

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 8915

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by I luv Shamit

humko deewana karge shamu Embarrassed
aashiq banaya apne shamu Embarrassed
kaisa yeh pyaar hai shamu Embarrassed
suraj hua madham shamu Embarrassed
aap ki khashish shamu Embarrassed

*list is endlesssssssssss LOL
mannnn...i hope he dun noe how crazzzy i am..lol..let me correct that..we LOL

LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shamit

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ashkaa   Replies: 458   Views: 13255

ashkaa 458 13255 01 March 2007 at 1:00pm by sensation87
The Sensational Star- Shamit's Fan Club 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: ~x divya x~   Replies: 761   Views: 24039

~x divya x~ 761 24039 01 March 2007 at 12:54pm by sensation87
Shamit Tyagi Sig

2

Author: Lil Ms.Sunshine   Replies: 12   Views: 1692

Lil Ms.Sunshine 12 1692 23 November 2006 at 2:41pm by crazy_me
FKG2 - Audition Round -Page 1 and Page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mans   Replies: 529   Views: 16977

mans 529 16977 03 November 2006 at 5:11pm by sensation87
shamit shamit aur shamit!

2

Author: I luv Shamit   Replies: 10   Views: 1229

I luv Shamit 10 1229 09 January 2006 at 4:28pm by x_pooja_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index