SHAMIT FAN CLUB (2)-- Look at 1st page! - Page 228

Posted: 17 years ago
bye divs and pooji...lol...am a lil late 4 dat 😆
woah...dat waz a lot of catchin up 😆
psssst. dearest sister in laws (since im shamus wifey and ALL of u r his sis')

i will not be active for the next couple of days till the 21 due to tests....but my love and heart will always be here.....umm juz mai love coz mai heart is with Shamit 😉
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

awww..thnx neha..ur a sweetheart🤗awww...thnx bt itz a lil too late 4 dat😆---the loss of elections waz the reason for my god damn sadness😆itz not losing that bothered me...bt the fact that sum of my closest frndz dint even vote for me...sum white guy won..can u believe my so called "frndz" wud ditch me at a time like this...in a way it is gud...now i noe who is really a true frnd and who isnt...the elections have realy helped me to realize that sum ppl actually used me...becuz i was too nice...my frndz told me to stop being so nice...so am tryin😆...awww thnx...it waz rite frm the heart😳tc too sweety🤗

OMG!!!!that is sooooo CHEAP of them!!!!!cant believe em!!!!AWWWWW.............but u dun wry u've got enuf friends! and enuf ppl who care abt u! u dun have to wry abt sum crack pot old foools!!!!!😡yea really u dun have to be SOOO nice that ppl start using u!and winnin and losin is all part of life so dun let it effect u!andddddddddddddd::::::::

🤗

Edited by Princess92 - 17 years ago
lol tut tut tut pooja and divs and anna!!!only FOUR| days and then HHHOOOOLLLLSSSS 😛 !!!!!(the only draw back is dat the 4 days in oda words r 4 exams 🤢 )

for Rimi-- 😆

Edited by Princess92 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by Princess92

OMG!!!!that is sooooo CHEAP of them!!!!!cant believe em!!!!AWWWWW.............but u dun wry u've got enuf friends! and enuf ppl who care abt u! u dun have to wry abt sum crack pot old foools!!!!!😡yea really u dun have to be SOOO nice that ppl start using u!and winnin and losin is all part of life so dun let it effect u!andddddddddddddd::::::::

🤗

awwwww..my sweetheart...always makin me feel loads better😳---i noe eh...i am thinkin positive now...and there are more important things in life dat i care about...and there will always be two kinds of ppl...i have to go on in life...thnx for all the love and kiind words neha...luv ya soo much

🤗nuthin is gonna affect me..am gonna go and get em lol😉😆

[QUOTE=Shamit's-Saiyan]psssst. dearest sister in laws (since im shamus wifey and ALL of u r his sis')

i will not be active for the next couple of days till the 21 due to tests....but my love and heart will always be here.....umm juz mai love coz mai heart is with Shamit 😉 [/QUOTE

NVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...shamu is mine mine and only mine 4eva and always😉

lol...ok...u go on dreamin mal....hez wit me rite hereeeeee😉

lol...kk..gud luck for those exams...hope u do well😊

heyyyyyyyy 😆
luv ur laughs nehaaaaaaaa 😆
how do u do dat?
the thing where u make the smileys hugeeeeeee