Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SHOCKING (Page 3)

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
i am 101% sure that it is just a silly rumour!!! it won't end so soon!!!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosila

"No more small screen for Jassi

The highest TRP rated serial of its time broadcast on Sony TV known as "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin" is going to end its series soon. Only 20 episodes are left for its competition. This is a remake of a foreign Tele- serial. "Jassi", the main lead woman, is really a model named Mona Singh. According to her contract with Sony TV and the director of this serial, she can't take any other assignment during the tenure of this serial. She is not allowed to change her look until the completion of the serial. But now she is getting ready for a change, and has decided not to appear on the small screen for a long time. However, she would be happy to join the silver screen. Anyway, she doesn't forget that she got the popularity on the small screen and through this serial only. Let's keep our fingers crossed if she would succeed on the big screen too! "

for some reason I find this hard to believe.............or maybe this is an April fool Joke (I don't mean that the author of this post is playing an April Fool joke, I mean the person who posted this on Smasthit.com might be playing a joke). B/c in jassi's interview........she said the show might run for long time........and she never say that she wants a change.......in fact she said she wants to be known as Jassi. And i thought those stupid Ekta's serial had the highest TRPs??Confused

But, I still hope that T & D doesn't strech the show for a long time b/c if they did.......it's gonna be like Ekta's serial.

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
it shouldn't go for so long. but it's shocking that it will end in 20 episodes.  i was thinking it will go for more 6 months. i agree with Princess, someone make april fool joke on smashits.com bcz Mona Singh (Jassi) wants to known as Jassi and she said that she want to work on small screen rather than big screen. she said that these serials go for long time but movies finish in 3 hours so she want to work on that screen where people can know and see her more often.
but i hope JJKN will have happy ending with Armaan & Jassi's marriage, this should be the ending, so if it will finish in 20 episodes i'll be happy bcz of that happy ending.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 02 April 2005 at 7:38pm
pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
the new interview of Jassi is on Jassi-Pals Yahoo group.
the message which contain her interview named : "People want my gawkiness and clumsiness to remain!" Says Jassi! this message number is 5839 in the Jassi-Pals group.
JJKN will go on for some long time, she said in her interview.

Thanks.
humanyst Newbie
humanyst
humanyst

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Wasn't the serial supposed to end in March ? I think i read something along  these lines on this forum 
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Big smile Atleast it will end! Too  bad no more purab after that...but hey special, don't worry, i have a few video clips of jjkn with purab, so i cud zip 'em to ya, if u like, n more importantly, if i figure out how to zip it...Confused

Frankly, i didn't find the new jojo that great a deal to aww at, so i'm not gonna miss her Wink!

Go to top