kandy floss fit or flop

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by khanum83

a big flop 😑

aawww...why?
well i saw it only once but i record it all the time... im not so sure i'll have to c today's epi to decide
well i love this show it is very gud i wonder where they get the info?
hit and flop(sorry couldnt decide) πŸ˜† 😳

I love it..its a HIT for me..

Love HS, MS, LS concept and Kandy's cattiness..

Last but not the least ...Archie makes the difference..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ticks - 18 years ago
so i think it is a hit hit hit hit πŸ˜›
i love the queations that they ask so personal
ITS GOOOOOOOD
BUT ITJUST GET ON MY NERVES WHEN SHE EKTA USES HER OWN SHOW TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HER ACTORS WO R NOT BAD ........................I HATE HER FOR THT..........................THE SHOW IS OK ...................I WOULD SAY IF U SHE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN A LIMIT...............THT WAS FINE BUT PLAYING WITH SUMONES FEELINGS N EMOTIONS AND TALKING CRAP ABT OTHERS IS WRONG THTS WHT ALL THIS IS ABOUT ..........SO WITHOUT THIS CRAP I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT BUT ITS NOT THT
NO OFFENSE GUYS THESE WERE MY VIEWWS.............. 😳 Edited by RAJEEVforAAMNA - 18 years ago
It will be an hit obviously coz ppl always like to make fun on others🀒.....I like the show to some extent but Ekta Kapoor has no right to simply play with others feelings......She is a real crap lady😑......They can give us info but the show shud never comment on some1 so badly........Ekta is tht human being who can never b understood........if KF does not comment on anyone then it will surely b a huge hit.....otherwise according to me it is OK and just OK
that is true ekta should not do that!! 😑